• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Edition 17" Collector Dolls Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Edition 17" Collector Dolls Information
Guys, instead of attacking that one guy, let's face reality... This forum has now been infiltrated by scalpers.
It's the reason why only 20 members or so are contributing normally and over 100 members show up on release nights.
Let's put our heads together and figure out a way to prevent scalpers from getting early links!

That will be hard to do. Scalpels still have Facebook and probably other user names. I hate it when scalpels buy more than one doll to resell. I was browsing eBay today and I saw a person who had three aurora Le dolls for sale when you can only buy one per guest, it really ticks me off. Three other people could have gotten aurora.

Snow White is back up for sale lol. Your kids are going to miss her huh? Oh wait do you even have kids? You seem to lie about pretty much everything so you are most likely childless.

Of course he has! They are called eBay, Amazon and Craigslist! (sorry, couldn't resist! :lol:)

I looked on eBay to see what the commotion was about, and it looks like Snow White has sold for about 2000something in u.s. Money:mad:. The seller said that she was worth the money, but honestly, I wouldn't buy a doll around the 1000 range no matter how special and pretty she is. I know that Snow White is very pretty and well made, but 2000 for a doll is ridiculous IMO but oh well. I'm sure whoever got her is very happy.

I totally agree with you on that. I liked Frozen as a film too, but I wan't Disney to shift their focus to their other projects like Big Hero 6 and other Disney brands for a while. Its run its course, and I want it to just relax and chill for a while. Still I am looking forward to Frozen Fever, but im curious as to where they will release it. Tangled Ever After was played in front of Beauty and the Beast 3D I believe, so it makes me wonder where this is going to be played and distributed. As for limited edition dolls, I could see them doing what they did with the Pirate Fairy Tinkerbell movie and releasing two random dolls under the "Disney Frozen Designer Collection" or something. I think two 17 inch dolls would be a bit much seeing we have FOUR of them already as Disneylover pointed out earlier.

I would be thoroughly ok with this. :D
I'm so torn between what style I would want though. While I would love to have one in each style (High Fashion and Fairytale), my wallet would not.
Also...I'm running out of room here! ;)

Dear Lord,
Sincerely thank you that my problems are 90% first world problems. ;)

IDEAS!!
The Coronation outfit done in the Fairytale style could run the risk of looking too much like a shrunken version of the LE doll. So...turned high fashion...Oh Mah Gauwd. Love.
The Snow Queen outfit is already whimsical and rather "higher fashion". So...turn up the whimsical levels, romanticize it, add some fur here and there, and turn her in to the queen of "diamonds"...I would die. ;)

Maybe you should follow your own advice and stop making a fool out of yourself now. Not everyone on DPF has the gut to call you out but there are places outside the forum as well, people are catching on to your bs. But by all means, carry on if you want. It's going great. The threads are slowly dying anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be thoroughly ok with this. :D
I'm so torn between what style I would want though. While I would love to have one in each style (High Fashion and Fairytale), my wallet would not.
Also...I'm running out of room here! ;)

Dear Lord,
Sincerely thank you that my problems are 90% first world problems. ;)

IDEAS!!
The Coronation outfit done in the Fairytale style could run the risk of looking too much like a shrunken version of the LE doll. So...turned high fashion...Oh Mah Gauwd. Love.
The Snow Queen outfit is already whimsical and rather "higher fashion". So...turn up the whimsical levels, romanticize it, add some fur here and there, and turn her in to the queen of "diamonds"...I would die.
;)

Gasp! This would be wonderful! I personally would love two more Frozen dolls, especially 17", but I do agree that it would make the line more than a little Frozen-heavy and probably disappoint a lot of people, too. Unless they just release more dolls than usual next year, maybe. Has anyone seen any concept art for the Frozen short film yet? Wondering how soon we might see a peek at new styles.........

Maybe you should follow your own advice and stop making a fool out of yourself now. Not everyone on DPF has the gut to call you out but there are places outside the forum as well, people are catching on to your bs. But by all means, carry on if you want. It's going great. The threads are slowly dying anyway.

Good so we can use this to verbally assault each other I like it! Oooo I don't give a crap wat u think and could not give a flying hoot personally! So just do one

I could go through all your posts correcting your grammar all day, but I'm not gonna give it my time LOL

Someone finally said it!!!
Reading his posts were hurting my brain because of how bad the grammar was.

Tip: If you're trying to argue with someone, punctuate your posts so that your intelligence appears on the same level. ;)

Someone finally said it!!!
Reading his posts were hurting my brain because of how bad the grammar was.

Tip: If you're trying to argue with someone, punctuate your posts so that your intelligence appears on the same level. ;)

really? Hurting ur brain? Don't take much then does it? Lol

also if ur trying to come across smart. Make sure u actually are cos u sound like a stuck up brat

gosh I hate drama.

Anyways.

I'd love Frozen anything as much as the next guy, but I too think it has run its course. I am a die hard Frozen fan but it's quite a lot to keep up with! Though, I do hope Anna and Elsa become part of the designer collection in some way.

So, I'm thinking about getting Maleficent, but I don't know yet.. It's going to be an expensive day on the 7th of October. Aurora pick up, possibly Maleficent to buy, hoping to buy Cinderella/Prince set. And then there is prince phillip to.

SLOW DOWN DISNEY! My wallet can only take so much!!

gosh I hate drama.

Anyways.

I'd love Frozen anything as much as the next guy, but I too think it has run its course. I am a die hard Frozen fan but it's quite a lot to keep up with! Though, I do hope Anna and Elsa become part of the designer collection in some way.

So, I'm thinking about getting Maleficent, but I don't know yet.. It's going to be an expensive day on the 7th of October. Aurora pick up, possibly Maleficent to buy, hoping to buy Cinderella/Prince set. And then there is prince phillip to.

I hope you get all the dolls that you want.

really? Hurting ur brain? Don't take much then does it? Lol

also if ur trying to come across smart. Make sure u actually are cos u sound like a stuck up brat

Come now, there's no need to use that kind of language. :)

gosh I hate drama.

Anyways.

I know! And with only a month to go too!
I would say that Frozen doesn't need another 17" doll cause the line already has 4 of them... But I'm sure that disney will keep on making them.
As for that horrible day...

Who's ready to deal with UPS and Disney again! :D

ha ha, I know it's going to be a hassle on the seventh. I won't be able to pick up aurora myself since I will be in school, and, Can't miss on that day. But I'm having my dad pick her up for me in the morning, and I know that there will be a lot of people who are going to buy maleficent, Philip, and Cinderella in the morning. What a shame that I can't go.

Last edited:
In my 3 years of collecting LE Disney dolls I've never been more embarrassed by some of the posts in this thread.

Graeme,your attitude and language is disgusting and not needed on this forum.

I think we've had enough drama for this weekend, let's get back to the doll talk!

So how realistic is it that we will see Jasmine next year?

In my 3 years of collecting LE Disney dolls I've never been more embarrassed by some of the posts in this thread.

Graeme,your attitude and language is disgusting and not needed on this forum.

I think we've had enough drama for this weekend, let's get back to the doll talk!

So how realistic is it that we will see Jasmine next year?

well, when is alladin coming out on diamond edition. When it comes out, then I am sure that they will make a Le jasmine doll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back