• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Edition Disney princess Sephora compacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Edition Disney princess Sephora compacts
These are okay, but the originals were way prettier. And these are so expensive! I might get the Belle one if I see them in stores, however I'm not too crazy about them. I do hope though that this is a sign that they might start making the storylook palettes again as I love mine and wish they would come out with Belle, Rapunzel, and Elsa ones.

I just got mine in the mail today, it is really lovely. Though the back side was a little dingy, and as I was expecting perfection, I was a little disappointed. Aside from that, the detailing and the good solid weight makes is a nice piece to own. ^_^

They're cute, but I have the Jasmine and the Ariel one from 2013 and I absolutely love them. They're perfection. These just fall flat for me even though I would love the Belle.. I can't spend $32 (I'm using my money for dolls <3)

They're cute, but I have the Jasmine and the Ariel one from 2013 and I absolutely love them. They're perfection. These just fall flat for me even though I would love the Belle.. I can't spend $32 (I'm using my money for dolls <3)

Now I have to look up the old collection! Lol

Now I have to look up the old collection! Lol
Sephora-Jasmine-Mirror-5652.jpg

Sephora-Disney-Cinderella-Mirror-4390.jpg

ArielCompact-4.jpg

disney-reigning-beauties-ariel-collection-by--L-UakHny.jpeg

I actually use my Jasmine one as my mirror, the quotes are so cute. The back just says (c) Disney. On the new ones, I believe the back has the quote and there's nothing on mirror.

$32 is pricey, but I'm guessing this is the first edition of an Anna and Elsa compact they've done? That's the only one I really want :bigthumb:

I actually use my Jasmine one as my mirror, the quotes are so cute. The back just says (c) Disney. On the new ones, I believe the back has the quote and there's nothing on mirror.

I have the Ariel one but Cinderella was the one I really wanted. My sister was buying the Cinderella stuff for me when she was in Vegas (so I didn't bother trying to order online), but the last Cinderella mirror was broken :( I can't justify paying $200 on ebay for one either. The Jasmine one is really cute too, and I love the quote on the inside. It's probably my favourite quote out of the 3! I just don't like the pink/purple combo so I left it for others.

These were really nicely made though for the price and quite heavy! And of course I love the palettes and other goodies that came from these lineups too!

I have the Ariel one but Cinderella was the one I really wanted. My sister was buying the Cinderella stuff for me when she was in Vegas (so I didn't bother trying to order online), but the last Cinderella mirror was broken :( I can't justify paying $200 on ebay for one either. The Jasmine one is really cute too, and I love the quote on the inside. It's probably my favourite quote out of the 3! I just don't like the pink/purple combo so I left it for others.

These were really nicely made though for the price and quite heavy! And of course I love the palettes and other goodies that came from these lineups too!
I absolutely am not a pink and purple person, but I can't pass up Jasmine. She's my favourite.

Those mirrors are beautiful...and I see what everyone means about the older ones being nicer. I wonder if I can find them somewhere....

The original line was super popular, and thus bought by scalpers by the bucket full, so there are plenty on ebay if you're interested. Jasmine and Ariel go for decent prices (last I saw anyway). Cinderella.... not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back