• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Edition Holiday Ornaments - Now with Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Edition Holiday Ornaments - Now with Pictures!

aandersonis

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
They just came in today and they are beautiful!!!!! I'm so happy I splurged and bought them, but if you divide it out, it's only $8 an ornament which isn't horrible. I'm so happy!!!!
If anyone wants to see up close pictures, let me know I'd be happy to take some.

If anyone wants to see bigger pictures click the link :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/aandersonis/sets/72157628053642756/

Last edited:
not sure when mine are scheduled to arrive but I did finally get a shipping notice for them this weekend!

So I was going to try to post the photos (I took tons), but it says something about a link...can someone help me out so I can show them to you guys...

Mine are scheduled to arrive on Friday! :3

I would love to see some pictures!

Mine are scheduled to arrive tomorrow too! :)

So I was going to try to post the photos (I took tons), but it says something about a link...can someone help me out so I can show them to you guys...

The link is to share them via photo sharing websites such as Flickr or Photobucket. (Or you can post them as attachments.)

Last edited:
Hey, aandersonis, nice photos of the figurines! I like the way you held each one in your hand, so you can see the scale of the ornaments. I just got mine today, and they are much nicer in person then they looked in the promo pictures. And the box is very nice too!

Oh God, you are tempting me to open the box . I can't do it ! If anyone missed out, mine are for sale .

Ashley, if I didn't tell you, I love my Rapunzel . I know I did, but I love her and Thank You ... Thank You ... Thank You !!!

Those are really nice photos. :) I got mine today and I wanted to cry. Snow White's arms are broken off, as well as one of Ariel's arms. :( We called Disney and they're going to exchange, but it's still disappointing.

Those are really nice photos. :) I got mine today and I wanted to cry. Snow White's arms are broken off, as well as one of Ariel's arms. :( We called Disney and they're going to exchange, but it's still disappointing.

Rapunzel's arm and Tiana's crown were broken on mine. It was pretty disappointing...

Rapunzel's arm and Tiana's crown were broken on mine. It was pretty disappointing...
I can personally testify that these ornaments are VERY fragile. While trying to remove Aurora from her compartment in the box, I accidently broke her left hand off, that is holding the owl. Fortunately I can have another one that I will ship to the person who purchased it from me. The broken one I will keep and fix with superglue. :shock:

Hey, aandersonis, nice photos of the figurines! I like the way you held each one in your hand, so you can see the scale of the ornaments. I just got mine today, and they are much nicer in person then they looked in the promo pictures. And the box is very nice too!
Here are a couple of photos of my set. You can click on either photo and browse my Flickr photostream to see other photos of the set.

EDIT: I've added some closeups of the ornaments.

Limited Edition Disney Princess Ornament Set - Ornaments In Tray Uncovered by drj1828, on Flickr

Limited Edition Disney Princess Ornament Set - Ornaments Displayed On Box Top by drj1828, on Flickr

Closeups of the Ornaments

LE Snow White and Cinderella Ornaments - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Aurora and Ariel Ornaments - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Belle, Jasmine and Pocahontas Ornaments - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

LE Mulan, Tiana and Rapunzel Ornaments - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Last edited:
wow, see mine didn't feel that fragile... I guess I can say I was lucky. I hope everyone's get there okay and those that are broken that they get them replaced easily and hassle free! my mom joked and said we're gonna have no room on the tree for our other ornaments lol and that when I move out that the tree will be bare ;) lol

Oh God, you are tempting me to open the box . I can't do it ! If anyone missed out, mine are for sale .

Ashley, if I didn't tell you, I love my Rapunzel . I know I did, but I love her and Thank You ... Thank You ... Thank You !!!

Good!!! That's all I want to hear....anytime hun. If I didn't do a referral thingie I will because you are a pleasure to trade/buy/sell with. I'll let you know when I get my pins :)

Ok, is it me or does Snow White look to be too "white-faced"? (not sure if that's the correct/proper term).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back