• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Edition Princess Ornaments

Limited Edition Princess Ornaments

RiftRaftStreetRat

I don't buy that
Rating - 100%
68   0   0

Anybody wanna split the set? After a lot of thinking, I found out they'd only be $8 each if we split them up :D That way, everyone gets their favorite princess! C: We don't even need to pay shipping, because of the SHIP TODAY code :D All you'd need to pay would be shipping from me to you (which I don't know how heavy these are, but I can't imagine they'd be THAT heavy individually)

I'm after Rapunzel and Jasmine myself!

So let's see if we can get some claims on these!

Aurora-
Rapunzel-Riftraftstreetrat
Ariel-
Tiana-
Cinderella-
Snow White-
Mulan-tiggermickey
Pocahontas- Tentative hold for Moondance?
Jasmine-RiftRaftStreetRat
Belle-PeterPanLovva

EDIT: I was unsure where to put this thread as it's a co-op but...not a pin? D:
Feel free to move it or I can close it if you guys want ^^;

Last edited:
If this does fall through and people are still interested in these ornaments then I'll happily join a new co-op or start it up myself, only issue if I run it is that I am in the UK so I'd put everyones postage up twicefold :S.

I could get them but they'd be £13 each plus postage back over to the US.

I really want the gorgeous Rapunzel one but I can't see her for sale anywhere alone so I'd love to do a co-op :)

I would want the Aurora one but the most I would be able to put up for it would be $20 :<. But otherwise it would be nice if someone/Emily started it back up!

Back