• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR Link to info re upcoming DLR PTNs

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR Link to info re upcoming DLR PTNs

Trade Winds Pins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hi all,

Sometimes I hate it when websites decide to "remodel," they make it hard to find things I had on my Favorites or knew how to find on my own. On the Disneyland website, I had the link to Events so I could see date information for Pin Trading Nights. Do they not have it anymore (I clicked on "events" but don’t see anything and it’s not the same as before their apparent "remodel"), or am I just not finding it?
If you can post a link for me I would be grateful, thank you!

Disney has been absolutely terrible with respect to supporting the pin community on their websites. It's impossible to find old release info or pins. As you say, the events pages are non-existant. The only thing they have improved is their hidden mickey list which is in pure response to my critique I gave them when I tried to sell my hidden mickey pin collecting app to the Apple app store. They make hand over fist with these pins, you'd think they'd set up and maintain their own pin blog and webpage hub for just pins. Now it's all lobbed in with merchandise in general.

Well, for years they *have* had a page and still have the one for Hidden Mickey pins that show every single group ever released for both DLR and WDW, I have the link to that one on my Favorites, and there is a page that shows events, but I don't know if they're just not showing upcoming PTNs because none are scheduled right now, or they're just going to mention upcoming PTNs in their blog, or what--it's frustrating!

Their hidden mickey page used to be messed up and didnt' have all the series. Now it is neatly organized. It also was on a page with flash and wouldn't work on Apple mobile devices but not it does.

Last edited:
I typically dont count on a PTN date until the pin shows up on ODPT about 1 month prior. It gives a date then... and usually the date sticks. ODPT doesnt show anything past august right now, and no PTN pin.

mark.. did they buy your app?? was there sumone else that made a app or was that just you. I recall sumone had a working sample on there phone. like a beta version

I made an app and Apple denied it until I got permission to use Disney's images of the pins. Disney denied. Not sure why, it's no different than pinpics. It was just to track hidden mickeys and had a simple box to check if you had it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back