• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lion King McDonalds toys (info needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lion King McDonalds toys (info needed)

moorhunhe

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Since there are a few Lion King collectors on this board...

I'm looking for info on these toys.

So far the only thing I know is, that they are from the same set, including a Simba rattle.
I've spend over 10 years trying to find the Timon flute toy, and it finally landed on my doorstep this morning!

But I just can't find anything using google, like from most sets, you can find the little flyer that comes with the toy, that has all toys to collect on it.

Someone who has any info?

mkb3o3.jpg

Do the toys have anything printed on the bottom?
A name?
A 1 out of 4 type number? A year?
And just to clarify, this are definitely McDonald's toys, yes?

I was trying to search online as well and was surprised how many fast food restaurants had Lion King toys that all start to look similar, LOL! :)

Yes, they are from McDonalds, they all have a "stamp" on them, part of it says: FOR McD CORP.

It's just weird that from (as far as I know conserning Lion King) every set a fast food chain has had, you can find many pictures or the little flyers online through google.
But there seems to be nothing at all about these particular toys.

There's only 6 in the Set:

Mufasa Drum
Pumba Tamboreen thing
simba Rattle
timon Flute
Scar clicker thing
nala rattle/maraca

They're from Sweden i think?

released around 2003 for the special edition

I know they were also released in Sweden, I know this from a Swedish friend, but they were also released in Belgium at the time.
But I was without internet still in 2003 so I wasn't aware that these toys were available at McDonalds back then :eek:

Great though! Now I only need the Nala, and the flyer, if there is one. I've seen Nala once online, so know what it looks like.

There's only 6 in the Set:

Mufasa Drum
Pumba Tamboreen thing
simba Rattle
timon Flute
Scar clicker thing
nala rattle/maraca

They're from Sweden i think?

released around 2003 for the special edition

Sorry for double posting, but, I went on a limb, and entered Lejongkungen happy meal into google, and finally found a flyer!
8 toys ... so 3 more to find *aaaaargggghhhh* haha
I don't understand why I hadn't look for it under that name before *tsss*.

Local McDonalds has the Zazu on display I believe, because it was one I hadn't seen before.
I already gotten the Scar from them, I shall put on my puppy eyes-face, lolz.

latest

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back