• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

List of Fantasy Pin Makers

Status
Not open for further replies.
List of Fantasy Pin Makers

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Do you just make one pin or how does this work? I've never made a pin before, but I have some ideas. Do you have to get permission from Disney to use their characters? Thanks.
Margaret

Hi Margaret
Its limit of 100..they will not produce less..YOU cannot make a Disney one though..alot have and some got burned too
Thats why pinpics cataloged them "Bootlegg"unauthorized..I think the only one I saw that was Disney Oked by was
The Disney Cruiseline Stitch Medallian(sp?)It actually says Disney on the back too...I think thats the only one I have known of
Judy

So you have to make a non-Disney character. I would NEVER put Disney on the back of the pin since that would be cheating. I just like the characters. I guess I'm just not getting the purpose of making a pin. Sorry to be so dense. Do you just put your name on the back. Do you have a photo of your pin so I can see one? Thanks and again my apologies.

Hi Margaret
Mine are listed on the Pin showcase board..its a christmas pin and magical trade pin
No I never put my name on it..it costs alot more for that

Judy

I have made one "fantasy" pin.

pin25113

Pin 25113: Love Imagination Inspiration Forever

Although Disney knew about the pin, it was not authorized by Disney. (However, they did do a great cake based on the artwork).

The pin is fairly large (2'' x 3''). It was run of 125, each individually numbered with a quote, date and names. While the individual backing stamping and numbering was an "up charage", (something like $0.25 per pin), the main price came from its size and the number of colors used.

Hope that helps.

OHHH you have any for trade?at least one

Sorry Judy - my wife and I don't trade the Love Imagination Inspiration Forever pin. We made it as a gift for our guests at our wedding. However, I would be happy to send you one if you like and promise never to trade it.

kajtdd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back