• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live From Hollywood - Coco Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live From Hollywood - Coco Release

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
350   0   0
It'll be a few hours before I head over, but thought I'd get the thread rolling.

I'm guessing that, between the Coco pins and the next PTD flip, at least 1,000 people show up.

I'm guessing/hoping the surprise will be a jumbo Dante (either regular or painted) or the winged leopard creature (I haven't seen the movie yet and have avoided reading about it for spoiler sake, so I'm not sure of its name). They seem to like doing jumbo full-body characters for the original release movies. Then again, with the Zootopia release being Mr. Big, they may use a random character that I don't know about from the previews.

Guesses for the PTD flip? I'm thinking White Rabbit may show up in this next batch. I'd love to see someone from the Lion King show up as well, since it's been quite awhile since the last one. And I'll be overjoyed if Bowling Shirt Finnick popped up, but they may wait until a future release as they don't seem to release two characters from the same movie in back-to-back flips.

Good luck to you and everyone else!

I'd like to see the White Rabbit just to get it over with, haha. But I'm baking today, so hopefully someone will ping me if this happens. I don't want to miss it cuz I'm up to my elbows in pie dough.

22851706_1726250590759703_640230438019106877_n.jpg

I got number 842/859, so no pins at all for me. XD I was way too far back for the Coco pins, and so many people stuck around for the flip that I couldn't get any PTDs either.

Congrats to the DPF members who got sets, PTDs, and Now Playing pins!

I was just scrolling through some of the pin traders I follow on Instagram and they were posting videos of people fighting and arguing in line. It looked insane! Tessa, looks like you picked a good time to take a break from all that madness.

The only arguing/fighting I saw was a man in the separate PTD line getting upset over how DSF was running it. Luckily I didn’t see anyone else fighting! The security guards seemed to be extremely stressed due to the crowding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only arguing/fighting I saw was a man in the separate PTD line getting upset over how DSF was running it. Luckily I didn’t see anyone else fighting! The security guards seemed to be extremely stressed due to the crowding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Times like these, we really miss Nelson. He would have handled the crowd beautifully.

I was at work myself. It was a long day but they let us out early!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back