• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Easter Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Easter Eggs
Here's a less blurry pic

58568877-8D3E-4BC9-8512-6E738B0B54EE-11382-0000095E4A9F6259_zps21a260c2.jpg

I love it!! Thank you for sharing this pic!! I wish I could have this wonderful pin! :(

Last edited:
Me too! It really is adorable!! And the artwork is truly beautiful! Big congrats to all that endured the night and elements to get these lovelies! I think the Brave Bear Cubs and the Alice in Wonderland White Rabbit are my favorites! Looks like the next few weeks are gonna be a real challenge for DSF pin collecting! ... Maybe we could call it "Survivor, DSF Hollywood Edition" ... rofl!!! OR ... the "Amazing Race, Pin Version" ... oh so many funny (ok crazy) names for these adventures, running through my head!

Good Luck to everyone attempting to survive this madness!! I really wish I had lots of money and could just buy them for everyone! Ah well ... it's good to have dreams! Sending lots of Pixie Dust your way!!! Take care, *bjr

Me too! It really is adorable!! And the artwork is truly beautiful! Big congrats to all that endured the night and elements to get these lovelies! I think the Brave Bear Cubs and the Alice in Wonderland White Rabbit are my favorites! Looks like the next few weeks are gonna be a real challenge for DSF pin collecting! ... Maybe we could call it "Survivor, DSF Hollywood Edition" ... rofl!!! OR ... the "Amazing Race, Pin Version" ... oh so many funny (ok crazy) names for these adventures, running through my head!

Good Luck to everyone attempting to survive this madness!! I really wish I had lots of money and could just buy them for everyone! Ah well ... it's good to have dreams! Sending lots of Pixie Dust your way!!! Take care, *bjr

Do you need the bears?

Nathan95 Do you need the bears?
Hi Nathan! I would LOVE to have the DSF Bears egg!!! :cheshire:I suppose I could say I do "need" them but its really more of "I want them", lol! :hsd: (Very hard for me to rationalize "needing" pins ... have you seen how many I have in my collection, lol!!) I do think they are really adorable and really, really want them!! If you have one to trade, please let me know what you would like for them! :rock:
PinPics: bjean and bjean2 Thank you!!! Take care, *bjr

Hey I was just wondering if anyone would know if my pin would be considered more or less valuable or trade-able because i bought a White Rabbit Egg but it has Winnie the Pooh inside instead of the rabbit. Good or bad?

Hey I was just wondering if anyone would know if my pin would be considered more or less valuable or trade-able because i bought a White Rabbit Egg but it has Winnie the Pooh inside instead of the rabbit. Good or bad?

haha talk about "not knowing what you're gonna get" lol xD I don't think it would be anymore or less valuable than another pin, it might be harder to trade if anything but someone out there will no doubt want it ^_^

And now I'm curious if somewhere out there there is a White Rabbit stuck in a Pooh shell...

Art! I pre-bought this on eBay and they are saying they didn't get it and are refunding me. So sad.

You must have bought from a really lazy eBay seller. I got there around 6:15am and got everything. I wonder what time some sellers think they can get there to get a set at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back