• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH LIVE from Hollywood...Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH LIVE from Hollywood...Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 release

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
TheOtherSteve usually posts these, but hasn't been around in a while so I thought I would do so (even though I'm not there).

Official count: 544 wristbands
Line is past the adult entertainment club/restaurant

Please feel free to join in and post your "LIVE" comments...

Surprise pin announced!

18278231_1536499866401444_8483605304929680324_o.jpg

Once they are ready to start the line drawing (where people in line get their random numbers form a drum), they will go down the line and announce what the number was. That way the people in line know what their chances are for getting a good number.

I'm a bit surprised. Marvel tends to do well and Guardians seems to be popular. I was expecting closer to 600-700, especially for people trying for the marquee.

Once they are ready to start the line drawing (where people in line get their random numbers form a drum), they will go down the line and announce what the number was. That way the people in line know what their chances are for getting a good number.

I'm a bit surprised. Marvel tends to do well and Guardians seems to be popular. I was expecting closer to 600-700, especially for people trying for the marquee.

I thought there would be more people as well.
Maybe they started Cinco de drink-o early.

I haven't been to a DSF/DSSH release since Avengers Age of Ultron. Did you go?

Edited to add: Well, obviously, since I see you added the pins to PTDB! Congrats on getting the surprise pin!

lol
yeah i lucked out and got a low number.
I need to upgrade my marvel case. i have run out of room.

I really love these threads. I miss seeing them. Congrats Nerd on getting the pins.
Thank you
I went solo and kinda late but was surprised at the amount of people that actually showed up. i thought there would be a lot more and i would have little to no chance. but lucked out big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back