• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood... Signposts

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood... Signposts

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Good morning, DPF! I actually got here pretty early for my relative time of arrival. I'm in front of hooters and the line has turned around now... so I guess there's at least about 700 ppl today? We'll see how it goes!

9bd5c972ee74975fd88e546af3c23f60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bags looked bigger, still a great little treat. Do you know if they have any pin releases September 29 - October 2? I'll be in the area and would love to be around for one. I still may go so my husband can get a sundae.

The bags looked bigger, still a great little treat. Do you know if they have any pin releases September 29 - October 2? I'll be in the area and would love to be around for one. I still may go so my husband can get a sundae.

Unfortunately, no. The next release will be the weekend before you arrive, but there will def be PTDs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yes, I forgot to mention before, Erin is amazing and hooked me up with Judy. :) So I'm just missing out on some extra traders.

My friend and I went to our first release today-- I pulled 601 but she got 65! We split the set up and we're hoping to go next release as well, so hopefully we'll both be able to get full sets next time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back