• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Valentine Envelope release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Valentine Envelope release
The Poppinsessess....

Gollum-Smeagol-smeagol-gollum-14076899-960-403.jpg

Oh my god, I'm dying. :lol: "What's Poppinsess, precious?"

Looks like this release went well, and a lot of members got their pins. :) Now I have to find the Simba/Nala one!

I'd love to trade for Rapunzel/Flynn envelope if anyone has one. Let me know what you're looking for if you do! :)

Last edited:
I was hoping for Calhoun and Felix, but that Carl and Ellie is awfully cute.
I hope someday we see a Calhoun and Felix pin!

I agree lol I think as of late GSF has been pumping out Tangled and Up pins like Ghiradelli pumps out chocolate. Where is the diversity in couples? I really wish this release had different couples than last year's V-Day release, so it's sad that 2 of the couples are the same (out of all of the couples that exist in Disney lore).

This seemed MUCH more organized, thanks to the street being closed off....It was OK for us...only one of us got pins, I got 531, or 521...something right near the end. REALLY great looking pins! I had hoped we could have gotten a spare set to trade, but alas...hopefully they want to those who wanted them and not buyers and flippers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back