• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Winnie the Pooh release

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any one gets a Christopher Robin w/Pooh and umbrella pin to trade please let me know!! OR if someone has or wants to buy an extra, please send me a PM and I can send $ via PayPal! Wishing everyone a great day and lots of good luck getting all the pins they want! Take care, *bjr

Hi Thel! I sent you a PM and then sent you an update saying I sent $ via PayPal but your in box is full and the second message did not go through! Thank you very much!!! Take care, *bjr

Glad everyone had a Tiggerific time & it wasn't a stressful release. 100 acres Woods is FUN, after all!! If anyone got extra Tigger Pins for trade/sale, please let me know. TTFN, :tigger: Sue

Hi Lumiere - don't know if you are still looking for this, but if you go to the sales thread, a member by the name of MMIANO has an owl for sale. Seems like it was very reasonably priced. I found it in the second page of threads. Good luck!
How much fun! I wish I lived in CA and could attend one of these. I would love the Owl pin being released today. Good luck everyone! Sending you all pixie dust! :)

Hi Lumiere - don't know if you are still looking for this, but if you go to the sales thread, a member by the name of MMIANO has an owl for sale. Seems like it was very reasonably priced. I found it in the second page of threads. Good luck!

Thank you very much. I do appreciate it.

I was there at 3pm today and they had Owl and Eeyore in the case but only had Owl for sale. Eeyore was sold out and they didn't remove the sample from the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back