• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really like the Lilo & Stitch Beloved Tails pin ... if anyone has one for trade, please let me know!! :anxious: I have trades under PinPics ID bjean and bjean2. I hope everyone was able to get all the pins they wanted!

Thank you to everyone for all the great updates!! Living 400+ miles away doesn't make for easy access to Soda Fountain or Disneyland ... but maybe next year! (lost my part-time job as of last Thursday so no more fun money or travel for me ... at least for a while).

Thanks for letting me know about the PTD, I'm a little surprised it didnt change with everyone there yesterday & today. I decided to save my pennies & not head down there after all, but again, thanks for all the updates everyone. :)

Bummer, yes still Cruella

Forgot to mention ... oooh there are lots of nice pins!!! Love those darling Cheshire Cat pins ... and the Alice pins ... and etc., etc., etc. Lol!! Once a pin addict, always a pin addict!! Take care everyone! *bjr

They only had 4 of Cruella left when we left. If anyone gets the new pin or knows what it is...please let me know...we tried waiting to see what it was but there was a crazy rush as a pre-school and kindergarten classes came in from seeing tinkerbelle....

and my grandma didn't wanna wait anymore...we have 2 Cruella's for trade..

Just called DSF and they said they had all the beloved tales left. I tried to order over the phone but I didn't know you had to wait 2 weeks after release to do a phone order. It was my first time ever to call. If anyone can pick me up a BT rescuers and BT Pete's dragon pin please let me know. Thank you!

560542_4706898390280_1112346149_n.jpg

Its not surprising that there are alot left of bt pins many of the dsf regulars are at Mickeys Circus. I know of at least 15 regulars that went.

Last edited:
I like the way the fairies look.

Please stop blaming Austin for telling people that all 150 wristbands were given out. He was given that information, so that was the information he passed along. It's unfair and cruel to name him here and tell everyone that it's all his fault. He's one cast member who was doing his job, and informing people with the information he had been given. It was a simple misunderstanding and NOT his fault, so stop throwing him under the bus! Misunderstandings happen, mistakes are made, that's life. Move on and stop giving him a hard time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back