• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Live from In front of my computer - Bambi / BT Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live from In front of my computer - Bambi / BT Release

TheRetroNerd

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
BTs are sold out :down:

So who else has this screen ? or maybe the server error screen?

WkEWeLth4-cVylqqd9KtaIdfLsm1EqkTM3IvCkUTekOFzh_muSq2K-J4Jm-MDiIfSb9rgKs1Z2Gq67xjr9BKWZUvHNw35co9QvyRt_YJKbTmOPGqMHG4HpKl-YsO7_IifV0OAE1H6mAIldAU9jkyVc5SF8bAG8fzSNUeJKajHaedtXsZBrNT2MQsirx4QGpOzlIAqhvnW9zOvvP8Wa0GmEo_moWr05WQJ3FlCuwNMHX-11Yqnxc-Is0YCDVq-7T40XLPVs_BcSIQM55WsVoTwe9agNlfg-JnAYSI3OjR-RFAngQaLY7_Kt7pbVwmpk4mwbCpejlXyZXp1kV78ZDokwaf6vpnD8w_pe5wLW3DwjWYJhMgscAKkmgRUc7HB5G4p54-GsQLskZcsnydShmleOxAyzTghxQh9rTIypf9M_sJBM_iGQJmWnEqe6fKCfGcyqYxu966q0J1tj-DDwQHu_BQNN9Zst0p3PXggZIIXwzYgpHFkR3-SbKUqr5SZSvgVk1Z4fkGioHjEO_hWWrwWx8IupuqzdWN2FigMXuiiEjRaTuJEUGkwaRkg4q4UnZmzdNTmScHPBH8w8aTVOBA9HbKAJoVgkQmJUw5gYppQSxH1zVQqSryCOHT=w1324-h745-no

My sister and I were right on our computers at 11 am, central time. She eventually got through at about 11:24 and all the beloved tales were gone. We got the Bambi pins and the Little Mermaid surprise release. Her computer got through again at noon, but only the Bambi pins were left, but I decided to not get another set. I was through earlier, but I think I hit the continue button too many times and caused an error. I can't see how you could get more then 2-3 sets, unless you have a bunch of friends all on super fast computers working at the same time.

Hi,
That screen shot was all I have seen for the last 2 hours. If you can believe it I did finally get through via my phone and bought a few of the non-BT pins. Why the phone? No idea. Definitely not the fastest.

Is it possible technology savey traders can take advantage with online releases? I would have no idea how someone would get 9 sets unless they recruited 9 tech savey people.

On my computer the spooling icon actually seemed to freeze up... and I wonder if it was actually reloading as the web site directed. So random. :(

On my computer the spooling icon actually seemed to freeze up... and I wonder if it was actually reloading as the web site directed. So random. :(

i wondered that to. so i started to move the page. scroll down and highlight something. i got a blue background only a few times.

I literally clicked on the Facebook link at 9:00 and like 1 second, and I sat on the "we are at capacity" page for 37 minutes before I got through. And everything but 4 Bambi pins were sold out.

I literally clicked on the Facebook link at 9:00 and like 1 second, and I sat on the "we are at capacity" page for 37 minutes before I got through. And everything but 4 Bambi pins were sold out.

I got through while posting this thread and only the BTs were sold out.

I got through in the beginning and when I clicked the box for BH6 BT it went to the page not available error.

on instagram someone posted a picture of their computer screen and at 10 am 3 out of the 4 BTs were available again.

I had that issue. Except hitting continue kept on bringing up the message that the pin/item you want/selected is not available. Please check, blah blah, so I would uncheck one BT, error message, uncheck a second BT, error message, uncheck third BT, error message (about no longer having any pins in my bin). :p

I had that issue. Except hitting continue kept on bringing up the message that the pin/item you want/selected is not available. Please check, blah blah, so I would uncheck one BT, error message, uncheck a second BT, error message, uncheck third BT, error message (about no longer having any pins in my bin). :p

That is such a problem... you might have been able to get a couple of them, but which one is the one that is now sold out? When I finally got through at about 1:15 the Big Hero and Zootopia showed available and I was over the moon (since these were the two I wanted.) But I receive the error and did exactly what you describe. Remove one and then the other is gone too...

Wouldn't it make more sense to just automatically remove the pin that is now sold out when you hit continue... instead of you guessing and missing out on all of them?

That is such a problem... you might have been able to get a couple of them, but which one is the one that is now sold out? When I finally got through at about 1:15 the Big Hero and Zootopia showed available and I was over the moon (since these were the two I wanted.) But I receive the error and did exactly what you describe. Remove one and then the other is gone too...

Wouldn't it make more sense to just automatically remove the pin that is now sold out when you hit continue... instead of you guessing and missing out on all of them?

I know! I have a feeling BH6 was the BT that was gone (of the three that I was able to click). But then it was like, which do I uncheck?

I was able to get through the "continue" portion a couple of times, only for it to freeze up.

I've heard of people using multiple computers. I just used one and had multiple windows open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back