• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Local Disney Store sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local Disney Store sales!

Pxv703

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys! I don't know if such a thread already exists but I just thought it would be interesting to start a thread that would pertain in-store sales on most wanted collector items!! I know the local stores don't always have the same sales as the website and vice versa so I thought it would be interesting for people to know about in-store sales so that they can try to snatch the items they had previously missed out on. So this is what I
found out today after calling one of the Disney stores:

All of the Classic Alice Through the looking Glass dolls are now 22.49$ for the week-end. It's for a 25% sale they are having this week-end. I know it's not like the 18$ sale they had online but still better than 34.95$.

Thought it might interest some of you!

I'd be interested to know when the local Disney stores have sales on their stuffed animals. My closest store is about an hour away so it'd be nice to know beforehand if the trip out there is worthwhile. I've tried calling them and someone usually answers, but no joke, most of the employees do not speak English as a first language and communication quickly becomes an issue.

Great idea! I'm fortunate enough that my local disney store is an outlet, so technically it's always a sale - so sadly I won't be able to give many updates. But I love the help this thread should give to many!

Individual Disney Stores can have different sales. Backpacks/Lunchboxes are 25% off right now.

Ok so Disney is having the 25% family and friends sale this week-end but there a lot of exclusions (limited edition items, movies and electronics, Disney Infinity, Alex and Ani, Dvc exclusive merch, etc etc ...)

I don't believe plushies are an exclusion so this is a great time to buy them!

Ooh, actually I was at a regular DS yesterday and they had sales on Backpacks and Lunchbags (I can't remember what the exact sale was) But they also had plush for Buy One Get One for $5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back