• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Look what I brought on eBay for £15!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what I brought on eBay for £15!

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I couldn't believe it when I was searching on eBay at the pins and found some one in the uk selling the Elsa ptd for £15! I count believe it I begged my partner to buy me it as part of Xmas pressent as I haven't got the funds at the minute and he did and it's brought and it's mine on Xmas day! I've tried for so long to trade for it but couldn't get any one to trade it and the price was out of my budget so I knew I had to have it! Sorry for ranting on about it I'm just so happy!!!

heres a link to the pin I brought

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Disney-So...508403?hash=item48861a2fb3:g:c-EAAOSwnGJWS5y7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back