• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Look What's popped up on DS.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look What's popped up on DS.com!

Mad_For_Alice

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
pin83217

Just in case anyone wanted a few more frames, link is included :) !​

http://www.disneystore.com/pins-pin...s-alice-in-wonderland-pin/mp/1283657/1000211/

Last edited:
We can only hope not,
although I would think not, because you would think they would want to have at least mediocre scenes to ship so that they don't get complaints & have them sent back....
But that is purely speculation, I have no idea...

** EDIT** Does anyone know if they have any special policies on these pins?

Last edited:
Hahah, I ordered 3.
So if I get 3 with fireworks I will surely let you know, as well as throw a fit!
We shall see....
Hopefully someone on here has ordered before & can give us some input :)

I ordered a Bambi one after it had sold out & popped back up online & got a pretty good one of Bambi with the butterfly. It wasnt a butt shot & is better than the one I already had which was a few frames before when Bambi was farther away following it. I was hoping for one with Flower or Thumper in it, but did get a decent frame. Im tempted to get another Alice, but the Peter Pan one is coming up & then Dumbo which I'll need at least 2 of...

I ordered one a few days ago. I got an email saying it shipped this morning, I'll let y'all know if its a decent scene or not.

I ordered 2 cinderella'a, one was with the three horses sitting down and it is very nice very happy with it, and the other was Lucifer in the snow,
I ordered 2 more of them and hopefully they will be here tomorrow and I will let you know they are
I just might order another alice one.

My Alice just came in today. It's just as good, if not a little better than the other Mad Hatter cels I already had. He's pouring the pot of tea in the one I got. I'm not disappointed in it at all.

My Alice just came in today. It's just as good, if not a little better than the other Mad Hatter cels I already had. He's pouring the pot of tea in the one I got. I'm not disappointed in it at all.

boo their sold out! Was gonna order one...

I kept going back and forth trying to decide whether or not to order, but I was afraid I was going to end up with fireworks. By the time, I decided to go for it, they sold out! lol.
Sounds like they had some good scenes left after all, though. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see what everyone received.

The two I ordered arrived today. To my relief, no firework scene. My scenes are of the March Hare sitting in a chair with a cup of coffee spilling. The second one is of the Mad Hatter yelling with a plate and cup in his hand. Overall, I'm very pleased with my scenes.:madhatter:

I got mine today too! Woo Hoo! On my Alice I got the Mad Hatter and on the two Cinderella's I ordered they both have scenes witht the Fairy Godmother! So cute! Now I have to decide which one to trade...

Go post pics of your new finds in the share thread guys! I want to SEE! :D

So glad everyone is happy with what they got.

Glad everyone got good Alice scenes...makes me wonder what happened to the crappy fireworks ones though, lol! I also wonder if they reserve some for selling online or just sell what's left, although I can't imagine the Alice ones wouldn't have sold out at the parks.

No fireworks here either. I got two and they were both of the Hatter but one has the three spout teapot so I'm pretty happy with them. I'll post pictures later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back