• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for A Piece of Disney Movies - Peter Pan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for A Piece of Disney Movies - Peter Pan

happydpins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello, my wife and I are looking for PODM of Peter Pan in a full frame. We have one of Peter pan but are looking for a closer shot of him.

we have 2 pins to trade for it.

PODM Dumbo and our PODM peter pan

if this is not enough please let us know maybe we can come up with another pin you would like, we are new to trading so pinpics ID not up to date.

we are looking to complete the look of our PODM collections this is what we have so far, we have a peter pan just looking for what that fills the whole scene that will go well with our other pin scenes.
image00005pg.jpg

Below are the Pins we Would Like To Trade....

image00002rc.jpg

image00001h.jpg

I'm sorry I don't have one(yours is better than any that I've seen of Peter himself, save the ones of him with the swans), but I am very interested to know where you purchased the case that they are displayed in. It is a baseball case, right? They look amazing.

Man o Man I LOVE your display case idea!!!! :0) Hope u find what u are looking for!!

Thanks. I posted this idea awhile back under our first account here on DPF under "jps12872". My wife and I made the new account name because now she is more involved in pin trading so we now have this joint account, now we are collecting Winne the Pooh.

I'm sorry I don't have one(yours is better than any that I've seen of Peter himself, save the ones of him with the swans), but I am very interested to know where you purchased the case that they are displayed in. It is a baseball case, right? They look amazing.

The Case is a Display Shadow Box for Baseballs, I purchased it from Micheal's art supply for $20-$30. I used some foam board to hold the pins in place and I plan on lighting the inside of the case when completed and purchasing a wall art displace light to light the front of it from IKEA

Thanks. I posted this idea awhile back under our first account here on DPF under "jps12872". My wife and I made the new account name because now she is more involved in pin trading so we now have this joint account, now we are collecting Winne the Pooh.

The Case is a Display Shadow Box for Baseballs, I purchased it from Micheal's art supply for $20-$30. I used some foam board to hold the pins in place and I plan on lighting the inside of the case when completed and purchasing a wall art displace light to light the front of it from IKEA

Yep I remember - I just think it looks even better now that more progress has been made!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back