• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Looking for Easy Ariel pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Looking for Easy Ariel pins!

Arendelle

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
c49d29967a8f648d21a2fb8195be04b2.jpg

Hi!
As of right now, these are all the pins I have, but I’m looking to trade for practically any Ariel pins! I know these aren’t the most amazing, but I really would love to start trading again and these were a gift to get me started and I am grateful! I’m hopeful I can turn some of them into mermaids! All of them are limited release except the Star Wars one. I kept one of the Ariel “Pin Quest” pins, but other than that, I currently have no keeper pins, my pinpics is completely out of date!

Many of you know my situation and I have recently had to sell my entire pin collection to a reseller to pay for medical bills. I’m just seeing this as a chance to regroup and start fresh! It was a pretty large and disorganized collection because I couldn’t figure out what I was actually collecting for quite some time and then I had a hard time if anything caught my eye!
So this time, I’m going to try to stick with Ariel pins without words. And maybe a few Brave pins (with or without words) that inspire me (I’m Scottish, I cannot help it!). I may choose an occasional fantasy pin along the way if I’m in love with it, otherwise I’ll stick to Disney!!

I’m planning to post an update in a more appropriate place, so if you are wondering how I’m doing, be on the lookout for that!
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back