• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for frozen pins

Looking for frozen pins

BriV97

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ok so my pin collection doesn't have much of a set theme right now I'm kind of all over the place but I do know that I want to start building up my frozen collection because I absolutely love frozen (I know, I know, who doesn't right?) so I'm asking anyone with any frozen pins they're willing to trade to take a look at my traders on pinpics. My ID is BriV97..I don't have much but hopefully you can find something you like thank you!!

Hello BriV97
I had a quick look , nothing I'm massively interested in but I'll happily pick you up any OE from DLP at cost if you'd like .
Feel free to message me if that helps :)
David
Pinpics is broke right now. you might want to make a PIN BB :3
I checked your trader pins OK , some photos aren't showing up but all yours appear to be unaffected .

Hello BriV97
I had a quick look , nothing I'm massively interested in but I'll happily pick you up any OE from DLP at cost if you'd like .
Feel free to message me if that helps :)
David

I checked your trader pins OK , some photos aren't showing up but all yours appear to be unaffected .

Hi thank you for the offer but I'm a little low on funds right now so I'm more looking to trade

Back