• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Looking for in person trades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Looking for in person trades?

Briscoefilms

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi guys,

On day 4 of our holiday and we’re gonna head to Epcot to try to beat the heat. I’ll have my traders with me (including some DLP stuff). Hoping to find some people to do some trades with over the next 10 days. If you’re around, give me a shout. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find the Epcot tables are best in the afternoons and weekends are the best times to meet people there but be careful as some of these people are sharks. You should get some really cool trades with your dlp pins as mine went down well when I brought my pins there.
Hope this helps
Damien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back