• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Looking for pins for Christmas

SOLD! Looking for pins for Christmas

Kitty

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
So recently my sister started collecting Haunted Mansion pins, and because she missed out on the doorway to Disney haunted mansion pin, so I am looking for that one for her for Christmas. I am willing to buy or trade for it. I am also looking for the Alice in wonderland one. I am also in search of the food and wine festival lady and the tramp pin, my husband really wanted that one, but it sold out quickly. For me I just badly want the Heroines and Dogs - Jenny and Georgette, I know they are worth a lot but I would really love it. My pinpics is LittleMushroomAlice, most pins are tradeable so please look at them. Also I do live near WDW so if I don't have anything you want but want something from the parks as a trade, we can do that too.
Thank you in advance for helping.

Pin 124769Doorways to Disney - The Haunted Mansion
Pin 1242832017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Annual Passholder - Lady & Tramp
Pin 121897Doorways to Disney - Alice in Wonderland with Mad Hatter
Pin 125561WDI - Heroines and Dogs - Jenny and Georgette

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

I have the HM pin for sale (see my thread in the Sales Forum) but I can't get it to you before Christmas at this point.

Back