Looking for some help!

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by kairi08, Sep 21, 2018.

1. kairi08

kairi08 Member

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

hey guys! So I’m currently taking a class and need some survey responses to use for our proposal. It’s a super quick 2-3 minute survey and I would really appreciate your help. It’s totally anonymous and won’t need you to give your e-mail or anything. We’re doing the survey over this weekend. We still need quite a bit more responses before we are statistically significant so seriously every one is highly valued!! Thanks!!!

J. Alexanders Research Questionaire Survey

krand1276 likes this.
  2. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    262   0   0

Done.

kairi08 likes this.
  3. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    517   0   0

done!

kairi08 likes this.
  4. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

done, but your slider values seem off (they give values up to at least 20.. even though the labels at the top end are 10)

kairi08 likes this.
  5. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

Also completed.

kairi08 likes this.
  6. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    108   0   0

done

kairi08 likes this.
  7. TammyH

TammyH Active Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Done. :)

kairi08 likes this.
  8. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins My name is Ann, and I'm here to enable you!

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Fun fact: I did this the other night, and probably skewed your results because I've never heard of J. Alexander's. (We don't seem to have them here in the Northeast, or at least not in my area.)

Then the following day, as we were rolling through Virginia (I think--it all blurred after a while), what did I behold out the window on the highway but ... a J. Alexander's! Ha ha. Had we not just stopped for lunch, I would've requested that my traveling crew stop there to check it out. :D

kairi08 and timeerkat like this.
  9. kairi08

kairi08 Member

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

Omg, thanks everyone!! We got a ton of responses and it really helped fill out our results!

Haha, that’s funny addicted to Alice pins! Glad to give an interesting landmark for your drive. ;)

Also, as a side note I should have mentioned, we were also looking for participants who didn’t have j. Alexander’s by them to be able to show the difference between states with and without, so really, everyone really helped!!