• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Looking for Some Thinly Traded Older Pins...Have a LOT for Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Looking for Some Thinly Traded Older Pins...Have a LOT for Trade

jjgasman

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
It's been too long since I've made a DPF trade. Someone, anyone has to have something on my wants list. I have hundreds of pins for trade, many higher end ones. Please take a look.

JJGASMAN on Pinpics

It's been too long since I've made a DPF trade. Someone, anyone has to have something on my wants list. I have hundreds of pins for trade, many higher end ones. Please take a look.

JJGASMAN on Pinpics
You've got tons of stuff I want! But I don't have anything you do. :(
Best of luck on your trading!

You have two Pins I want. I have to check my 2011 pins. I think I was down at WDW for Star Wars weekend and I remember the passport pins, but did I buy them. That is the question?

Considering we share so many Figment pins in our respective collections, it's hard to believe we have no trade/want matches. Best of luck tho! :fig:

I have a lot of hidden Mickey you want. I don’t know if us trading helps you? What from jjgasman did you want?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not hidden mickeys. ;) But thanks for checking!

I'm interested in your
Pin 43504 JDS - Nightmare Before Christmas - Santa Jack & Teddy Chimney

Feel free to look at my traders to see if there's anything you'd be interested in, currently no matches.

I went through some of your traders (very nice ones, btw), and you have some that would help me potentially set up a trade with someone else. Those pins are:
91172, 74921, 73382, 68860, 35798, 13510, 120406, 90605, 68709, 57296.

So, if you pick one of the above, I'd love to trade.

Hi,

I am interested in this pin.
grailspace.png

• Pin# 48179
    DisneyShopping.com - Alice in Wonderland 55th Anniversary Set.
    I don't have any matches, but I do have some Chip and Dale pins in my traders that you might not have. Let me know if interested. My pinpics is also curiousdinah.

Dinah, you have some great traders, but none in which I'm interested. That being said, if you could find some to work a 3-way trade with, I'd be quite interested!

I've already completed 3 trades from this thread. Let's keep up the momentum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back