• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Looking for this Stitch Pin

SOLD! Looking for this Stitch Pin

Familyhobby

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi.

My daughter is getting her black belt and loves Stitch.

Anybody have this pin for sale?

pin40869

What a sweet idea for a gift! I hope you find one. And congrats to your daughter for her impressive achievement. :)

The first pin posted has a moving arm as well (the left arm moves up and down). The first pin in pretty rare (LE100), and pretty pricey. There is also this pin, released for the 2004 Olympics, currently on eBay for $20. Stitch slides left to right on this pin.

pin31253

Pin 31253 WDW - USA Olympic Logo - Judo (Stitch)

Hope you find the pin...what an awesome gift!! We just happen to be parting with most of our Stitch collection, but that is one pin I have never seen....very cool! The Chip & Dale version is pretty cute, but I don't know if they are black belts. Congrats to your daughter on her achievement!!

Thanks to all for the feedback.

Goofy, I would be interested in looking at what you are parting with from your stitch collection...

Back