Trading: Loomi's trading post! Come trade with meeee

Discussion in 'Pin Trading' started by Loomi, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Loomi

Loomi Active Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Hey guys!

It's been a looong time since I did any proper trading, mostly I buy and lurk, but I'd like to try and make some trades! I re-organised my traders after selling a bunch off, and also plucked some pins from collections that never got off the ground (Sven, Baymax)! Without further ado, I have here my freshly photographed traders for your viewing pleasure...

[​IMG]
    (Mad Hatter Stitch is claimed)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    For any UP collectors at this point, I also have the 2018 New Year Russell with balloons pin which for some reason I neglected to photograph!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And lastly a pin I have no idea why I photographed all on it's lonesome...

[​IMG]

I collect The Lion King, Jock from LATT, and Djali the goat from HOND, though I'm mostly down to really HTF obscure pins for those two smaller collections XD I will also look at other traders! I'd prefer things for my collection but I'll look at other stuff too! My pinpics is Loomi if you'd like to view my wants! Though the wants list is not exhaustive, because of the sheer number of LK pins XD

I'm based in the UK but the wonderful Merlin has kindly offered their assistance, and if you prefer, you can mail your part of the trade to Merlin in the US rather than to me directly. And then Merlin will send it to me along with our own trade! :)

MerlinEmrys likes this.
  2. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

OOOOO Please look at my traders (I doubt I have anything you want, but I'll try)! I'm interested in Kevin! O.O

3. Ajk

Ajk New to DPF but not to trading

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

PM sent!

4. Sami

Sami Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Pm Sent

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

5. Loomi

Loomi Active Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Thank you for the interest so far! I will get back to everyone soon ^_^

6. Blurkishgirl

Blurkishgirl Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

If Kevin is still available I am interested, would you look at my traders too. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

7. curiousdinah

curiousdinah Active Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

The Mad Hatter stitch is claimed. Boo. If it doesn't work out, let me know.

8. Drwholittle

Drwholittle New Member

0   0   0

Ooo that Stitch mug is adorable and whoever got the Stitch Mad Hatter got an awesome pin! I am very new at trading and doubt I have anything you want, but worth a try. ;) I'm on pinpics with the same name, Drwholittle.

9. Ksnuggles

Ksnuggles Resident Cake Baker Staff Member DPF Moderator DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Darn @Loomi I really want that scroll... but no matches.

10. Kiragigi

Kiragigi Active Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Hi Loomi we match on one and I think it would be a great trade! LMK if interested. pinpics is same as here: kiragigi

11. sacol4940

sacol4940 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oooh i'm interested in the "W" Wall-e pin and the "B" Buzz pins please...please check out my traders on PPs and let me know if anything takes your fancy - sacol4940

I'm also in the UK :)

12. Loomi

Loomi Active Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Such a looooong delay from me, but getting back to everybody! I apologise for the delay and understand if anyone no longer wishes to trade!

@Tokaji - I'm sorry, I didn't see anything I would trade for Kevin! D:

@Blurkishgirl - You have a tonne of REALLY nice pins, but I'm sorry to say there was nothing I collect! :C

@Drwholittle - Thank you for posting, but I didn't see anything for my collections! <3

@Kiragigi - Are you thinking the LATT EU pin for the Simba GenEARation D Music one? :- )

@sacol4940 - I like the Simba Sunrise pin, if you are still interested in a trade?:- )

13. pins4twin

pins4twin Active Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I would be interested in the Cinderella 65th anniversary pin. My pinpics is pins4twins.(plural)