• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Loomi's trading post! Come trade with meeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loomi's trading post! Come trade with meeee

Loomi

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hey guys!

It's been a looong time since I did any proper trading, mostly I buy and lurk, but I'd like to try and make some trades! I re-organised my traders after selling a bunch off, and also plucked some pins from collections that never got off the ground (Sven, Baymax)! Without further ado, I have here my freshly photographed traders for your viewing pleasure...

20180301_173752_by_halloumicheese-dc4n1q7.jpg

(Mad Hatter Stitch is claimed)

20180301_173450_by_halloumicheese-dc4n1n1.jpg

20180301_173637_by_halloumicheese-dc4n1oo.jpg

20180301_173856_by_halloumicheese-dc4n1r6.jpg

For any UP collectors at this point, I also have the 2018 New Year Russell with balloons pin which for some reason I neglected to photograph!

20180301_174306_rotated_by_halloumicheese-dc5v24g.jpg

20180301_174054_by_halloumicheese-dc4n1sd.jpg

20180314_131758_by_halloumicheese-dc5uzxb.jpg

20180314_131713_by_halloumicheese-dc5uzwt.jpg

20180314_130812_by_halloumicheese-dc5uzvr.jpg

20180314_130824_by_halloumicheese-dc5uzw8.jpg

And lastly a pin I have no idea why I photographed all on it's lonesome...

20180314_131823_by_halloumicheese-dc5uzxq.jpg

I collect The Lion King, Jock from LATT, and Djali the goat from HOND, though I'm mostly down to really HTF obscure pins for those two smaller collections XD I will also look at other traders! I'd prefer things for my collection but I'll look at other stuff too! My pinpics is Loomi if you'd like to view my wants! Though the wants list is not exhaustive, because of the sheer number of LK pins XD

I'm based in the UK but the wonderful Merlin has kindly offered their assistance, and if you prefer, you can mail your part of the trade to Merlin in the US rather than to me directly. And then Merlin will send it to me along with our own trade! :)

Ooo that Stitch mug is adorable and whoever got the Stitch Mad Hatter got an awesome pin! I am very new at trading and doubt I have anything you want, but worth a try. ;) I'm on pinpics with the same name, Drwholittle.

Hi Loomi we match on one and I think it would be a great trade! LMK if interested. pinpics is same as here: kiragigi

Oooh i'm interested in the "W" Wall-e pin and the "B" Buzz pins please...please check out my traders on PPs and let me know if anything takes your fancy - sacol4940

I'm also in the UK :)

Such a looooong delay from me, but getting back to everybody! I apologise for the delay and understand if anyone no longer wishes to trade!

@Tokaji - I'm sorry, I didn't see anything I would trade for Kevin! D:

@Blurkishgirl - You have a tonne of REALLY nice pins, but I'm sorry to say there was nothing I collect! :C

@Drwholittle - Thank you for posting, but I didn't see anything for my collections! <3

@Kiragigi - Are you thinking the LATT EU pin for the Simba GenEARation D Music one? :- )

@sacol4940 - I like the Simba Sunrise pin, if you are still interested in a trade?:- )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back