• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*LOTS MAILED!!!*Holiday Time!!30 lots ..Each lot contains 3 pins..1 LE in each

Status
Not open for further replies.
*LOTS MAILED!!!*Holiday Time!!30 lots ..Each lot contains 3 pins..1 LE in each

dis22

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
Hello- Here's something fun! I have 30 mystery lots for sale. Each lot is $17 for US buyers on first lot purchased and $15 each for each additional lot purchased sent to the same address ($19 international...if purchasing multiple international lots it'll be $19 for the first lot and $17 for each additional lot mailed to the same address). PRICE DROP ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES COUNTS TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY CLAIMED MULTIPLE LOTS AS WELL AS ANYBODY WHO WILL PURCHASE MULTIPLE LOTS FROM NOW ON. What will you get? Each lot contains 3 pins...1 of which will be an LE pin with a positive trade ratio (more people wanting the pin than people trading it), the 2nd pin will also have a positive trade ratio, the 3rd pin could be anything...except it will NOT be a hidden mickey. No hidden mickey pins in any of the lots. You may purchase as many lots as you'd like. Please post on the thread what lot/lots you'd like and I'll update the list as often as I can. First come, first served on the lot #'s. Once you commit to a lot #, it's yours. I ask that payments be made as a "gift" on paypal AFTER all 30 lots have been spoken for. Once all 30 lots are spoken for, I will PM you with the paypal info. Once I receive all payments, I will mail out the lots. Here's what 3 of the prizes are :). This doesn't necessarily mean that these are the "BEST" pins in the lots. ;)
pin69032th72
Pin 69032: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Spinner Tinker Bell Pin

Here's a breakdown on the 30 LE pins:

LE 250: 1
LE 300: 2
LE 350: 2
LE 500: 1
LE 1000: 6
LE 1500: 14
LE 2000: 4

Last edited:
Lot #'s claimed master list:

1) 2spongey1
2) Hockeygrump
3) Slidetackle
4) Queen
5) Sgtbilko
6) Jsutherin
7) pinbeuty11
8) taz_hokie
9) Sorapandora
10) Jsutherin
11) pinbeuty11
12) taz_hokie
13) Chowdmouse
14) Sheppyman21402
15) Slidetackle
16) 2spongey1
17) Swinginkitten
18) Dalamara
19) Slidetackle
20) Taz_hokie
21) Tinawap
22) handA
23) docfish2u
24) taz_hokie
25) Slidetackle
26) Yoysoyahpuch
27) docfish2u
28) Ownedbycats
29) Hockeygrump
30) taz_hokie

Last edited:
List updated...forgot about my international friends...lots are $17 each to US address and $19 to international address (if purchasing multiple lots international $19 for the first lot and $17 for each lot after)...sorry about that

Last edited:
Price drop 11/26 on Multiple lots purchased.

For US buyers purchasing multiple lots to be sent to the same address it's $17 for the 1st lot and $15 for each additional lot

For international buyers purchasing multiple lots to be sent to the same address it's $19 for the 1st lot and $17 for each additional lot

New multiple purchase price change counts to everyone that has already claimed multiple lots as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back