• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Lots of delayed public Thank you's to Merlin and Cyke23 and AidenShepard and Tbird

ZAPPED! Lots of delayed public Thank you's to Merlin and Cyke23 and AidenShepard and Tbird

Ksnuggles

Resident Cake Baker
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
So I have been bad at getting on my laptop to post pictures. So a few weeks ago I got a really sweet zap from Merlin when we did a trade.

Below is what he sent me. The Christmas card is a create of one of Walt and Lillian's Christmas cards.

20170121_143935.jpg

Next came Jeff.. he zapped me two Walt pins, that I almost forgot to take a picture of since they went right up onto my board.

20170201_231645.jpg

Then Tbird/Tony won my auction and when my pins arrived he included a zap that seems to finally pushed my fiance into the world of pin collecting, not sure how much trading he will do, that remains to be seen, but the pin that got him into my world...

Pete at Bobba Fett..
20170201_231630.jpg

Lastly, AidenShepard and I did a trade and she sent me this cute little Anna button. I don't have a picture because my fiance's niece stole it as soon as she saw it and kept walking around singing, "Let it go, let it go, let it go" she is only 18 months old so of course it was not all the words or even let it go pronounced correctly but it was adorable.

Thank you four so much. I really appreciate it more than I can ever say.

Last edited:
Back