• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Love is a Pin Haul! - post your LiaA acquisitions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is a Pin Haul! - post your LiaA acquisitions!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey gang! It's finally the day! I thought it would be cool if we had a centralized "haul" thread for everyone to show off their stuff you get from the event, either event pins or trades or new friends! :D

Can't wait to see what everyone ends up with!!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I am here! Find me in the corner or in line for badges!
f7d7bebfad38e10dddfff0d76734eff3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I was so sad that I couldn't go (though I am off tomorrow, I might just go to Epcot and stand at the tables like a lost puppy). Hope everyone has a blast!

So I normally don't trade with a bunch of books on a table. But that was my goal for this event. Trade. Trade. Trade. I was very grateful to find myself in the registration line with Abyssinian28 and we ended up sharing a table in the trading area. I am a strong introvert, and so it was nice to have a friendly face to talk to before the trading really got going (and yes, I have the Duffy pin :) ). Then I found out that many of the rest of the DPF crew was at the table behind me. I still have to meet up with 6 people either tomorrow or Sunday. But I felt like I accomplished much of my goals, I traded many mystery pins, so I am happily leaving about half of what I brought behind, for the two park days to save weight. So here's my haul for Day 1. Tessa very awesomely traded me the DSSH Dumbo Cuties pin. Seeing it in person, I can see why people were going so wild after that release. The Christmas themed pins are for my Dad's collection.

Hopemax- that's awesome! We didn't really spend any time at trading tables (don't have great traders). The tables look a little intimidating.

Hopemax- that's awesome! We didn't really spend any time at trading tables (don't have great traders). The tables look a little intimidating.

This is how I usually feel. And as you can tell from my pics, most of my trades were for mystery pins and not "heavy hitter" trades. It was a little slow at the beginning, not a lot of people looking at my bags, or looking but not finding stuff, but the last hour I felt like I could barely keep up. Everyone thinks there trades aren't good enough, but most people walking around, who stopped at my table, are like us. A lot of regular pins, with a smattering of nicer ones.

Here's my haul for day 1! :D
fb19df85e6db681a6f0f07d4d2d6ad49.jpg

Oh! Also. The Robin Hood chaser! Thanks to everyone who traded with me! :D

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice haul. I came late and did not get to trade much and did not see the DPF traders. Hope to find you guys tomorrow so that I can get my name tags, my hidden mickeys from Merlin and complete my event pre-trades.

I feel really lucky today. I need only the Mulan and Shang chaser pin to have the entire set of Love is ... pins. She is my mission tomorrow. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Do you have an extra Dumbo or Jungle Book to trade for Mulan?

I didn't have a lot of luck until the very end. I traded for a pin I've been trying to get for about 3 years:

[h=3]
pin30830th200

Pin 30830
WDW -AK - Adventures in Pin Trading - Jumbo Pin - Nala & Simba[/h]

Mystery Chasers....My Dad got 1, I got 5 and so with 6 out of 8, I thought we would accomplish Goal 1: Complete a set. Then our friend arrived, and she had put mystery boxes on her RSP for us. We opened those and got 7 more chasers! We got really lucky! So now we are going to try for 2 complete sets. Although this Dumbo thing is going to be a problem. Mine does not have the silk screening.

We have an extra Jack & Sally. And we have three LE250 Chasers from Museum of Pin-Tiquities event (Chip, Dale, Kermit) and we have some WDI LE250 Pressed Pennies.

We need for the 2nd set: Dumbo, Roger & Jessica, Robin Hood, Hercules

Let me know if anyone can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back