• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Love is a Pin Haul! - post your LiaA acquisitions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many wonderful pins everyone got, it sounds like it was such a blast. Those name badges everyone got are amazing!

0d071ee45855bc48151328dacb4e893e.jpg

FoolishMortal71 - That's a nice haul - cool characters and ones special to you.

Last edited:
a0d030614685dcd71673d1808fea4f84.jpg

Haven't sorted through them yet. So many trades made. Thanks to all who stopped by and traded, especially watshakinbacon and lynn99 for putting aside pins for me. Sorry I did not get to complete all of the talked of pre trades, but the weekend was just too busy and I don't think I even got to half the traders in the back room. A big thanks to chubs for making the lovely badges and hope to see you all back there next year!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You aren't by chance trading one of those Big Hero 6 pins are you?

My mini haul from when I went to Shanghai and Hong Kong Disneyland!

DIj2xQuUwAERsPq.jpg:large

Very cute! Just FYi, there is a separate pin haul thread in the pin discussion forum. It's called "post your mail acquisitions" (it doesn't have to be mail). This thread is specific for the WDW pin event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my haul. Started out slow the first day but killed it the second.
724b4e566b85583b7edb3e35cf315f31.jpg

First picture are all AP except for the PP Wall-e
ecb9abeefb64a8395a863b6bab4a89ab.jpg

Second and third are regular Disney pins except for that FP Mulan LE 2 :)
Not too bad for my first rodeo.
8c45c45548a20206d548fa0e625e72ce.jpg

DOES ANYONE HAVE MYSTERY COLLECTION DUMBO CHASER FOR TRADE?? T___T At this point, I'm open to blank ones! PLZ HALP!

giphy.gif

omg why did i post that gif? it makes me want to cry T___T

Oh, my gosh! Is that the Shanghai CM Mulan pin? Good find!

Yup, but it found me. Someone came up to me as I was getting some pins signed by the artist and told me to go to someone else who knew someone who had that pin and wanted me to have it in a trade!

Yup, but it found me. Someone came up to me as I was getting some pins signed by the artist and told me to go to someone else who knew someone who had that pin and wanted me to have it in a trade!

Fantastic! The pin mafia at work! "I know a guy dat knows a guy..." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back