• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Love is an Adventure Catalog is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is an Adventure Catalog is up!
The pins all look amazing!! I'm so in love with the Tarzan and Kala one :D

I've been thinking about the Go The Distance pin set. I can see it either being a six-pin set of Hercules in various points throughout the movie (baby Herc and Pegasus, Herc training with Phil, Herc and Meg, Herc fighting Cerberus/Hydra/Titans, Herc as a god, etc.), or different movies where the characters go on journeys (probably a Herc one, Moana, Bernard and Bianca flying on Wilbur/Orville, Simba running through the desert, etc.

I honestly don't know which of those ideas I love more. I could see it being the first though, as this year is the 20th anniversary.

Surprisingly absent is also Hercules! Though who knows what this "Go the Distance" Trading thing is, but I'm sure it has some Herc in it some where. :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
How in the world did I miss Hercules? Hope there's a good one for the trading event.

I've been thinking about the Go The Distance pin set. I can see it either being a six-pin set of Hercules in various points throughout the movie (baby Herc and Pegasus, Herc training with Phil, Herc and Meg, Herc fighting Cerberus/Hydra/Titans, Herc as a god, etc.), or different movies where the characters go on journeys (probably a Herc one, Moana, Bernard and Bianca flying on Wilbur/Orville, Simba running through the desert, etc.
I've been thinking that as well. I really hope it's Herc "Through the Ages" because there are next to no young Herc and I don't think any god Herc. And no titans either to my knowledge. So that would be a major coup for me. XD

But I'm also content with "go the distance" as a journey them (as long as I get a unique Herc pin, darn it XD)

I have to say I'm almost as excited about the special character meet and greets as I am the pins.
Yaaaaaaaaaas. If Herc and Meg are there I may die. I can't even imagine. Or Prince John. Or what if they debut Maui?

(can you guys tell I'm really hoping for some good Herc stuff? XD)

Great pins this year. Since I don't see any Lady & The Tramp pins, and that movie is usually pretty well represented whenever Valentine's Day or other love-related pins come out, I am guessing that Lady & The Tramp will be featured in either the Welcome or Farewell pin sets. You just can't do a love theme without two dogs having a candlelit spaghetti dinner.

Can I just take a moment to appreciate how beautifully designed each and every one of these are? They're all so well thought through. I especially love the arcs they put at the bottom of TLM pin to show motion in it. The muted colors to unify the super jumbo. The perspective in the backgrounds. I just cannot love these pins enough.

"Admission to Love is an Adventure is $150 per Guest and includes the following:

• One (1) $30 Disney Gift Card

Also, I find it kind of odd that they give us a gift card. I know it's a commemorative card, but why not just make the event $30 less with the option to purchase an additional gift card?

They charge more & give you some back in a Gift Card so that you have to spend that $30 at Disney!! :)

I really like the Pins this year but, NO Tigger or even Cinderella!! The one I want is the Passholder Walt pin. It will go nicely with my Walt pins from the "Florida Project" Pin Event. :tigger:

I really like the Pins this year but, NO Tigger or even Cinderella!! The one I want is the Passholder Walt pin. It will go nicely with my Walt pins from the "Florida Project" Pin Event. :tigger:
There might be a Cinderella in the mystery set. I find it hard to believe there won't be a single Cinderella pin in an event about LOVE! :)

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Don't even tease me with the thought of Herc and Meg! Back when I worked at the parks, Herc was so dreamy!
Yaaaaaaaaaas. If Herc and Meg are there I may die. I can't even imagine. Or Prince John. Or what if they debut Maui?

(can you guys tell I'm really hoping for some good Herc stuff? XD)

I was on and all set to go at 9, until I reread the site and realized it doesn't start until 10. I'm so used to runDisney going on sale at noon EST. :D

So nerve-racking!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back