Love Is An Adventure Name Badges!

Discussion in 'Disney Chat' started by chubs191, Aug 7, 2017.

1. lynn99

lynn99 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    133   0   0

:bigthumb:

2. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    490   0   0

I am simply guffawed by how awesome these are. <3 Truly incredible! :D

~Merlin

3. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.7%
    42   1   0

Thanks everyone! I'll try to get to that last one tomorrow. I ran out of time in between classes and you can't operate the laser without supervising it.

4. jaac98

jaac98 Member

Rating - 100%
    109   0   0

That is so cool thank you for doing this. Can't wait to see this in person

5. aleck2008

aleck2008 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Can you still make these? I will be at the event. I want a simba and Jafar with my name Ben on it. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. chubs191

Rating - 97.7%
    42   1   0

Only two more days to request a badge! Don't hesitate to ask for help finding a coloring page.

7. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

I didn't ask before because I didn't think the image was good enough. My Dad has the coloring book where I think it's from, and I was going to try and scan it at higher quality. But I haven't had time to do it. Can you do something with this image?

http://cdn.colorsofpictures.com/Coloring/figment/figment-coloring-pages-2.jpg

Just my username (hopemax) on this one. If it won't work, don't worry about it. My other one is great.

8. chubs191

Rating - 97.7%
    42   1   0

I'll try to manipulate it to make it work, but I won't be able to get to it until Monday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

9. chubs191

Rating - 97.7%
    42   1   0

Only 14 more hours to go.

10. Haunted575

Haunted575 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

I would like to request 2 name badges please. One Bambi for My daughter. Please put the name "Carly". A Bambi pic is attached - if that doesn't work, we are not picky.

The second badge will be for me and I would like Beauty and the Beast which appears to be pretty popular. I will post again before the deadline with my pic.

[​IMG]

11. Haunted575

Haunted575 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

I hope Erin doesn't mind if I use the same design she has. I tried to find something else but I think it is perfection! Please use my name "Carlotta". Thanks so much.
    [​IMG]

12. chubs191

Rating - 97.7%
    42   1   0

Sorry everyone. I was a little too busy yesterday. I'll get to the rest tomorrow afternoon.

13. chubs191

Rating - 97.7%
    42   1   0

Here's the rest of the pins! I was not able to process your image enough to print it Hope.[​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

14. noone

noone Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

These are amazing! I had to search for the thread after seeing them show up in people's haul photos. Can't wait till you offer them for those of us not at the event. Till then I will just admire the photos :)

15. gbdb4ever

gbdb4ever Greg and Debby

Rating - 100%
    383   0   0

THANK YOU Chubs191 for the beautiful Belle pin. I had so many people at the event ask about it and admire it. I was so happy to meet you and your sweet sister as well.
    You are such a lovely part of our DPF family and pin community!

16. chubs191

Rating - 97.7%
    42   1   0

You're very welcome! I'm closing this thread now, since my task is complete!

Edit: I can't close it out?

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  17. bcol

bcol "They call me Bruce" ....and mupins

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Oh good! You can't close it out. I want to also thank you for the beautiful work. I had so many people comment on mine including cast members, and it gave me a chance to meet so many friends from DPF for the first time in person.