• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Love is an Adventure - registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planning to go this year! How long does registration typically take to fill? Do I have to register immediately once it opens?

I've never registered for one of these before, but from what I remember the rush for registration was around getting tickets for the breakfast event. They aren't having the breakfast this year, so I would assume that registration is going to be a lot more leisurely this year.

MNSSHP in August?! Man, Disney wants to make sure they don't have any "non-peak" time during the year! And as much as I love Halloween, it's hard to get in the mood in August. LOL But, it does make signing up for this pin event even more tempting...

Does anyone know if there were LE only trading boards last year? If so, what size does the LE have to be? Below 3000, 1000 , ?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think signing up will be a problem. It was always the breakfast that caused the rush to register. If you weren't on the website during the first 15-20 mins, you often missed the breakfast. I have been going to the events for the last 8 years and they have never had an LE trading board. The cast members working the boards would accept any two random pins that you gave them, usually hidden mickeys or booster pack pins. If you were one of the lucky 8-10 people near the front of the line though, you could often get some nice LE pins and/or AP pins. I don't trade on the boards often, I am usually in the back trading, but my sister and her friend always look for the biggest, shiniest pins left on the board.

I've never registered for one of these before, but from what I remember the rush for registration was around getting tickets for the breakfast event. They aren't having the breakfast this year, so I would assume that registration is going to be a lot more leisurely this year.

Thanks! Going to see what it is like this year. Seems like fun!

Question for those who have taken young ones- At what age do I need to buy a credential for my little one? I assume its when she turns 3 and requires park admission but figure to ask before I email or just drop the $150 for my will be 6 month old

Question for those who have taken young ones- At what age do I need to buy a credential for my little one? I assume its when she turns 3 and requires park admission but figure to ask before I email or just drop the $150 for my will be 6 month old

You can call Event Services to be sure but, I believe you are right about the age being when they are old enough to need a ticket to get into a Park.

So excited to go! I went to Pixar party last year and didn't know to submit an RSP. When do you do that and how for this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back