• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Love is... Mystery Set Predictions / Wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is... Mystery Set Predictions / Wishes
Aurora and Philip, love is a dream.

And jokingly, Hans and Anna, love is sandwiches

Hunchback and Esmerelda. Love is Out There. Also works for Carl and Ellie. I entered the contest, but man I need more than one entry. This is fun.

I just had to read this thread through and make sure I didn't poach anyone's ideas to use on the contest thread. I think I'm good. :)

Still predicting Wonderland - Love is Curious or Love is Mad :D

Love is Mad would be cute, especially if showed the King and Queen of Hearts.

How about Duchess and O'Malley? Love is Purr-fect!

I was thinking about an Aristocats pin, too. Maybe the kittens on the piano and Duchess and O'Malley dancing with the phrase "Love is Passion"?

Maybe better than Moana/Maui would be Moana and her grandmother. Or Moana and Te Ka! I would love a good Te Ka or Te Fiti pin someday. I just can't believe that in an event themed for adventure, we've got no Moana.

Moana and her grandmother could be really beautiful, especially if they showed Moana watching rays swimming with a phrase like "Love is Eternal".

omg! yes! that is purrrrr=fect!

there has to be either some Aristocats or Lady and Tramp. The catalog was extremely short on dog and cat pins.

THIS is my greatest fear, some unknown LE cat pin! I keep thinking they'll release a Si & Am pin winding around a bird cage with something like "Love is Reciprocal" or "Love is Conspiratorial".

Other random predictions:

Belle & Beast dancing "Love is Charming"
Bambi and Faline "Love Never Ends"
Lady & Tramp eating spaghetti "Love is Near"
Dory at the aquarium "Love is Remembering"
Baymax and Mochi "Love is Hairy, Baby" :lol:

According to the preview I was promised Mufasa/Sarabi and Timon/Pumbaa

tumblr_inline_mjkqb1mEK01qz4rgp.gif

I'll be here waiting!

Had one more prediction - Mulan/Li Shang - Love is a Battlefield.
:rofl: I was at a restaurant when I first read this and I actually burst out laughing so loudly that people from several tables turned to see what was so funny - and my friends looked at me like I had lost my mind. And then the hard part of explaining this to people who don't collect pins (thankfully my friends DO like Disney, so there is hope for them and the explanation wasn't that difficult) ...

:rofl: I was at a restaurant when I first read this and I actually burst out laughing so loudly that people from several tables turned to see what was so funny - and my friends looked at me like I had lost my mind. And then the hard part of explaining this to people who don't collect pins (thankfully my friends DO like Disney, so there is hope for them and the explanation wasn't that difficult) ...

That's awesome! I'm glad you liked it.

If we're going to go with the song theme, how about Bambi and Flower—Love Stinks!

Yes! This would be great. Which two would go with Love Hurts? Couldn't come up with a good one. Maybe Moana and Maui with the pin of him tossing her into the ocean.

All you need is love could be Baloo and Mowgli. But is love a bare necessity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back