• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Love is up in the air!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is up in the air!

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I recently brought a new board for my up pins as I had to many in my pin bag so I've been thinking of what I could do as an up board looked at tokaji board and loved it! And I couldn't get it right when trying to design it so I got my partner who I know is a very good artist so I left him to it and couldn't believe it when I got home from work to see that he had done my board! And look at this beautiful board isn't it really cool I love it so much! Thanks to my partner Paul! And tokaji for the idea here's the finished board without pins.

SZj02j9.jpg

Heres the the board with all my up pins just need to add more lol

02R5pch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back