• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Love to do some trading- Pics of all my traders

SOLD! Love to do some trading- Pics of all my traders

sockgnome

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Hey guys, I'd love to set up some trades for some of my Pinpics wants (ID is sockgnome). If you don't have any of my wants, I'm happy to look through your traders. Below are pictures of all of my traders, PM if you're interested!

I can guarantee the authenticity of all of my pins.
I am happy to trade internationally, but it has to be a significant trade to make it worth the high postage rage.

xl2hEoPh.jpg

Hoping to trade for Ariel puzzle piece as a set- I have cards for the first and the fourth pins.

3AldeLGh.jpg

TzXS17oh.jpg

I have the trade cards that came with the Bradford Exchange pins

yRD4BOCh.jpg

QsWm0bwh.jpg

I have the trade card for the Jungle Book Bradford Exchange pin

CwOwTjhh.jpg

nlQkXnTh.jpg

I have the original packaging for the Disney Catalog Old Hag pin

yoaG6kxh.jpg

I have the backing cards for all three Oswald pins
I have the backing cards for the Mary Poppins Broadway pin
I have the backing card for the Puppy Love Pluto pin

D7W4TPQh.jpg

I have the original box that the Minnie Happily Ever After pin came in
I have the backer card for the Minnie and Mickey Easter Tsums

yZCF4f0h.jpg

Jessica for President, Ms. Spider from James and the Giant Peach, and My Little Pony Belle are Fantasy pins. I also have My Little Pony Ariel pin.

BezHNaeh.jpg

Ready to frame, 11"x14"

My pinpics is LittleMushroomAlice, take a look. I don't have much, but all my pins are negotiable for trade

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

I really really want the Tiana Cutie and Stitch as the mad matter. What can I give you for both of them? I am even willing to pay a bit for them if needed. Please tell me you are still trading

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

I'm interested in your Tiki Room and Mad Hatter park pack pins. Please take a look at my traders. (ajk)
Thanks!

Hi there,

I’m interested in your Elsa, Anna and Flora nesting dolls pins. I’m sending you a PM with my traders.

If these pins are available and we agree on a trade the only one I’d be missing is Merida.

Hey guys, this is a SUPER old Post of mine from October, I no longer have most of these pins. If you're interested in looking at my current traders, look me up on pinpics (sockgnome). :) Sorry, I don't know how to close threads since the forum update!

interested in a number of your traders. I'm pincessmrmaidsali in pinpics and pins.mermaidsali in Instagram. I will sent you my traders in PM.:)

Hey guys, this is a SUPER old Post of mine from October, I no longer have most of these pins. If you're interested in looking at my current traders, look me up on pinpics (sockgnome). :) Sorry, I don't know how to close threads since the forum update!
On top of the first post, but below the thread title, on the far right is "Thread Tools" with a drop down menu.
- from menu select: "edit title"
- a black box appears and open the menu for the title (its currently green)
- from menu select: "sold/ended" or "trade/ended"...
- select "save changes"

Last edited:
Back