• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

(LOWERED PRICES) Help a broke college student eat, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(LOWERED PRICES) Help a broke college student eat, please!

fluffystitch

Active DPF Member
Rating - 93.9%
31   2   0
Aloha traders,So after I paid for my semester I paid for part of my books (the other half I need to ask my parents for). This money would basically help me eat and survive pretty much. Oh and to buy a calculator for my stats class. lol (math always ruins everything) I tried to be reasonable with pricing. I would prefer for you to comment the one you want before pms in case my pm box reaches limit. Most pins have backing cards to them.Shipping is $3 and every other pin is no extra cost. international depends on the country ( will discuss before sale)Pins!!
pin92262th72
Pin 92262: Wicked Fun For Everyone - Ursula $11
pin93376th72
Pin 93376: DLR - Disney Pin Trading Night 2013 - Jasmine $18.00

ce1099d8-dca0-4af6-af92-085de0a5d3f1_zps03a9df43.jpg
1d35e30f-037b-4e80-86de-3f76e5ffcd4f_zps2109aa49.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back