• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Magical Moments Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magical Moments Pin

Spiffie

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Do these pins still work inside the appropriate rides?

last year jan 2010 when we went to WDW
the pins still went off inside the Haunted Mansion , gran fiesta tour, outside the haunted mansion and one other spot I cannot remember

pin7554

YES I have all 4 except this 5th one.....so if anyone has one,I would love it
I am glad to hear they still work around the parks too

they are also motion sensitive, a bump makes em blink in the basic pattern
they actually blink in different patterns on different rides. the haunted mansion is a heart beat pattern.
they were cool pins, but like Pal mickey, they dropped support and just left the existing stuff on till it breaks

I have all five and I and the family had great fun with them when they first came out. Mine are now for trade so if anyone is interested, take a look!

I have all five and I and the family had great fun with them when they first came out. Mine are now for trade so if anyone is interested, take a look!

I would like one, but I do not have anything you need. :-(

Enjoy trading them though, they sound exciting!!!

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back