• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Day Grails! And My Mother's Awesome Gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail Day Grails! And My Mother's Awesome Gift!

Kritter

Carousel Fanatic
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Today Some of my biggest grail dreams came true! And it's all thanks to bevgray! It felt great to buy something i really wanted with the money i had saved up. Without Further ado, here they are! My great additions to my Pastoral Symphony Collection!

IMG_0819_zpsnuvtmtft.jpg
IMG_0818_zpsgeo8pb4a.jpg
IMG_0817_zpsokwilznw.jpg
IMG_0816_zpseu9uh8yr.jpg
IMG_0815_zpswuwffmwt.jpg

Now in addition to these lovelies, my Mother recently gave me a beautiful Disney Visa Card Member 2015 Tinkerbell treasure chest pin as a gift! Which is another great addition to my travel company collection!

IMG_0822_zpss66jh6dr.jpg

I was also zapped by bevgray, to see that post check here:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?55368-Zapped-by-bevgray!&p=834977#post834977

Congratulations!

Those pegasus foals from Fantasia are adorable! And I've never seen most of these pins before - you have quite a neat collection theme!

Beautiful, congrats !
(this forum is dangerous, when I see everyone's pins, I want to collect everything ahah!)
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back