Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by earthbound, Oct 22, 2010.

1. DawnB

DawnB Member

0   0   0

Got these pins today
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks jaac98!

2. cryptidcrocuta

cryptidcrocuta Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Love that Clopin pin! He's such a fun character

3. Tamatoa

Tamatoa I'd rather be shiny!

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Isn't he? I was so happy to get him, he's one of my favorites and this is the first pin I've been able to get of him!

4. DawnB

DawnB Member

0   0   0

Got these today. So happy I finally got the Elsa & Anna Emoji Set, I've been waiting for it since they announced it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

Went home for a little bit and picked up my pinmail. So many great pins and all thanks to DPF pickups! Thank you Dawn for maleficent perfume and David for Tod and Pua/ Hei Hey! They're all so amazing! I also finally got that cute zootopia pin off a FB auction.
    [​IMG]

The last pin is actually one I got from work for working on the James Webb Space Telescope!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Active Member

Rating - 100%
    376   0   1

I also got an amazing mail day!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the last pin I needed to complete my WDI Rapunzel in Disneyland set :D
    [​IMG]

7. DawnB

DawnB Member

0   0   0

Got this today (Thanks Blurkishgirl!)
    [​IMG]

8. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

[​IMG]

Super awesome pin mail from the past two days!

The two Fantasmic pins are from the ever amazing Shelterkat's pickups.

The Tsum are from a quick FB purchase (just need Aladdin, let me know if you have him!).

Walrus is from a pinpics trade (these are way cooler in person... Imma need the whole set XD)

The animal cuties are from the most excellent Speedwaystar1 who was kind enough to snag them for me from Dlp! LOOK AT THAT ARCHIMEDES!

Suzanneb traded me an excellent (and I really mean excellent) deal on the Genie and Robin Hood book (which is SO much bigger and amazing in person! Holy crap!! I love love love it!!!)

And I now FINALLY have the last Scrooge Comic HM pin I've been hunting for over a year now. You wouldn't think it would be so hard to find. Well let me tell you something. It was a pain. XD

Thank you to everyone who made this epic pin day happen! You guys the real MVPs ;P

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

9. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

I have probably missed posting a bunch of acquisitions, but here are the latest ones! The great Shelterkat picked me up the Fantasmic Jumbo, which look so good in person, and the Morocco Cast LE was a trade with Tamatoa! Thanks to you both!

[​IMG]

10. pins4twin

pins4twin Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I got my DSSH Bambi pins and the Little Mermaid nesting doll pins today. Can't seem to post the picture because of photobucket. Posted picture on pinpics because they allow me to upload the picture directly from my IPad. Can something like that be done here, or do I have to use a hosting site?

11. cryptidcrocuta

cryptidcrocuta Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Wanted to wait till I got better pictures but I'm too excited. New pins! Thanks to NewlyAddicted for the storybook and designer pins!
    [​IMG]

12. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    346   0   0

I think most of us have swapped to imgur for photo hosting. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

13. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

Or if you use Tapatalk, then you can upload directly through the app! Very convenient

14. snwwht85

snwwht85 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Haven't pin traded in like a month but think this is a pretty decent haul from disneyland today. (1st pic) And (2nd pic)mail from the last couple weeks. Big thanks to speedywaystar for the paris pickups. Some pins are for trade.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

15. snwwht85

snwwht85 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Man the cat, steed and book pins are awesome. Great finds

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

16. xdattax

xdattax Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

Sorry I've been a bit absent. Was on vacation. But met Timeerkat and made some trades and got pinmail when I got home! Plus all my DLR and HR purchases.

[​IMG]

17. TammyH

TammyH Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I have to say... I get really happy when I see a package in the mail box and KNOW it's PIN MAIL!!! :) Thank you Merlin!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  18. Tamatoa

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Finally got a chance to sort through the truly ludicrous pile of mail that accummulates while I’m at work during the week. I go to work early and I get home really late so I haven’t had a chance to open my package from Tokaji. It’s just been sitting there… taunting me…

But I opened it! And inside was my new adorable Rapunzel and Mother Gothel pin, along with another Rapunzel sticker and a cute little CRAB! I even got zapped with a little yellow Pascal! Thank you so much Tokaji! :D Sorry it took me so long to open it!

[​IMG]

19. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    202   0   0

Aside from the PIF and package from caw caw rawr that I posted about elsewhere, I got this lovely gem in the mail. I nabbed it for a steal off of the bay right after it was listed. Overseas shipping actually cost almost three times what I paid for the pin itself! But still overall cheaper than it usually is for just the pin. I already have it for my collection but it should make a great trader at the event!

[​IMG]

20. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Awesome mail day!! Watzshakinbacon's package came today!! These pins are fabulous and gigantic! Instantly two of my favorites in my collection! Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity to acquire these unbelievable pins! I owe you big time! Now if only I can track down Peggy (my working nickname for Pegasus) from this set.

Oh and ultimate grail mail from last week!! Thank you so much, Aggellert, for this pin that I have wanted ever since I randomly came across it on pin pics. Only one away from being a Lost completist!

The Hercules 15th anniversary pin was from a trade from an excellent member of pin pics and I will definitely be recommending her on the list if she isn't there already.

Finally, the toad wait time wdi was a bay acquisition that I have wanted for a while.

Picture alert!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  21. DawnB

DawnB Member

0   0   0

Got these pins today (thanks Arendelle!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

22. Tamatoa

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

[​IMG]
    A very dear friend at Epcot traded me the last pin I needed for the Spellbound set, and I bought Ortensia yesterday too! Then I came home from work tonight to find this!

[​IMG]

Phoebus is from timeerkat and her fabulous DSSH pickups and I haven't been that stoked to get a pin in a very long time <3. And Hook was a pinpics trade!

23. pins4twin

pins4twin Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

[​IMG][​IMG]

Here are the Bambi pins I got a few days ago. Hope the pictures work out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

24. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    202   0   0

Eeee, they came! :D

[​IMG]

Thanks to stich96 for the pickup and quick mailing, and Merlin for coordinating!

25. stich96

stich96 Member

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

Happy to hear that they've arrived :D These are great pins :)