Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by earthbound, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Got my pins from Imp's recent sale. These older HMs are getting harder and harder to find in non-scrapper format. Heck, I was starting to think that the imagination institute's jacket is supposed to be all silver on the pocket! ;)

[​IMG]

watzshakinbacon likes this.
  2. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

Nice haul! Do you need the mrs. Jumbo/ Dumbo HM? I think that's all you need to complete that set? If so, I have one for trade (pinpics: watzshakinbacon)!

3. PixiePost

PixiePost Previously SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    145   0   0

Magical holiday mail from Merlin:

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NutMeg, watzshakinbacon and Ajk like this.
  4. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Thanks. I actually already had that one. It's the Skinny chaser from that set that I still need if you've got that one. But thanks for asking either way!

5. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

i dont. good luck!

6. NutMeg

NutMeg Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Idk how RetroNerd managed to pull off Sunday delivery but mine was delivered on Saturday (hence the "gentle" prodding, lol.) I'd just seen something on the news about people stealing Christmas packages and admittedly got all worst-case-scenario paranoid haha.

That Jessica pin is so pretty! I always want to start collecting her but then I'm like I also want to eat/pay rent...

watzshakinbacon likes this.
  7. Mickeyplutofan

Mickeyplutofan Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Got this from my Reddit secret santa. Anyone know the origins of it?? [​IMG]

8. Buffy6

Buffy6 Active Member

0   0   0

I looked it up and it says it's from Tokyo Disney Resort and is a game Prize from Jungle Carnival? That's what the EBay listings say anyway. And looks like they have a Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy from the same set.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    246   0   0

Yes, it looks like exactly the style of the game prize pins from Tokyo Disney. There's carnival games you can play there where the prize for winning is a plush, and the consolation prize is a pin. They come out with a few different sets each year, and they are usually Fab Five and Chandu the tiger, though they sometimes use other characters (they recently had a Aladdin set).

10. Counselor

Counselor Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I like big pins and I cannot lie ...

[​IMG]

This Tink pin is huge!! Could not believe my luck when it became available :)

[​IMG]

I actually had a friend up and send me the set after I had already worked something out with Merlin for most of them. Will be nice to have a couple excellent traders :)

11. vans4bkah

vans4bkah Active Member

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

A great Pin and popcorn bucket and other treats mail day. These are all pickups by Dawn(shelterkat) as well as a few zaps (monorails, electric light cards and maps from WDW).

[​IMG]

Ajk, Sami and Haunted575 like this.
  12. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    246   0   0

Small mail day today - got the brand-new Anger popcorn pin from Hong Kong. Shoutout to @MerlinEmrys for the heads up on the Instagram sales post!

watzshakinbacon and MerlinEmrys like this.
  13. Matty

Matty Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Well hello Strangers! Here is my haul from Disney. [​IMG]

Shoutout to Shelterkat for the Star Wars and Inside Out Pin!

Also she gave my fiancé and I a super cute Mickey and Minnie ornament

Also not pictures I have was able to collect all but my the Darth Vader in the Star Wars cutie pin set.

Also i am in love with the pooh silhouette pins and am going to be in search of the rest it the series.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    Ajk, Sami and watzshakinbacon like this.
  14. DawnB

DawnB Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Latest Pins
    [​IMG]

Ajk likes this.
  15. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Haven't posted my mail acquisitions lately, so here we go[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

vans4bkah, Ajk and slbrabham like this.
  16. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Some of the pins were purchased, some traded for, and some a Zap. It has been a busy week after a bit of a lull.

17. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

Nice haul! Don’t forget to post your pin it forward game pins in the “what did you receive” thread!

18. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

Met up with @timeerkat and @Sami last night for some tea, hot chocolate with raspberry (which I just learned from tessa), and coffee. Received my two prize ornaments! Just before Christmas so they can make an appearance on my tree!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Of course, wall-e ornament is next to my the wall-e ornament that my bf made teehee

Thank you tessa!!!

19. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Got home after a wonderful Christmas to some awesome pin mail!

[​IMG]

Thanks, Dawn, for picking up the season's eatings pins! Much bigger than I expected.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some awesome Herc pins to add to the collection. The latter one is somewhat of a grail for me, really because it has been so difficult to obtain.

[​IMG]

This one is currently up for auction. It is really beautiful and I tried to convince myself to keep it, but I knew it would have ended up as a trader for a pin in one of my collections. I hate to see it go, but am happy it will find a good home on this wonderful site.

[​IMG]

My Meeko collection is finally taking off little by little. This one I got through a trade from a very friendly trader in France.

[​IMG]

A trade fell through for Mulan, so I immediately went online and bought it. I had to, it's so nice.

[​IMG]

And of course a new Eric pin for my 4 year old daughter's Eric collection. Her exact words, "He's handsome". Ugh.

Finally, I impulsively purchased a Dug ptd. He's "Up" for trade. New Year's resolution will be to not be so impulsive and only purchase pins for my collections.

[​IMG]

PM me or send me a trade request on pin pics if you're interested.

Ajk and watzshakinbacon like this.
  20. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Wow, what a haul! I really like those Hercules pins. :)

21. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hgggnngngngngngng GUYS. I acquired two serious grail pins today. I've been coveting these in a BIG WAY since I learned of their existence but I thought I'd never be able to track them down (LE 100, all that). Well, I had to buy the full set of 12 pins in order to get them and I was starting to worry that perhaps I shouldn't have done it (please don't ask how much $ I spent. I do think they were very reasonably priced considering the rarity, but buying them all at once was... uh... perhaps a bad financial decision on my part).... HOWEVER, now that I have all 12 pins in my hand I don't regret it at all. They are GORGEOUS. Pictures don't do them justice, omg so beautiful! Even though my collection is only Lock, Shock and Barrel-focused, I'm going to display all 12 of these on my board (or perhaps make them their own separate display apart from the main collection).

[​IMG]

I'll take better pictures of them all to add to the PintradingDB later. I'm so happy! :D

Sami and Spr175psu like this.
  22. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Congrats! I love that set! And they work so well together as a whole. I think they will look great displayed together. Enjoy them!

Nasubionna likes this.
  23. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

I was very happy to get this little lady from a PinPics trade with nhardman. It was the last of the older ones that I needed. Merlin has the December one covered for me and that will complete this set!

[​IMG]

I also got a nice package from Arendelle's pin sale. Some are for my collections but most are traders so PM me if anything catches your eye.

[​IMG]

Purplemandms and watzshakinbacon like this.
  24. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

Oh, good to know that nhardman actually uses PinPics! I've sent so many requests to him but have stopped since he never replied (maybe they were just too onesided? lol)

25. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Got two great LBEs today! One from Arendelle's sale (the dancing princesses and the Fantasia pin), and the UP window/door pin from DLP, courtesy of a very kind FB seller.
    [​IMG]

Ajk, watzshakinbacon and MerlinEmrys like this.