Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by earthbound, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Tsuki

Tsuki Active Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Hehe thanks! I read the books as a kid and decided to give them another read :).

So my partner got me an early Birthday pressie :

[​IMG]

And I got my first fantasy pin. Omg I’m in love with it :

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCofRR13, NutMeg and Sami like this.
  2. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Those pins are super nice in person!

3. NutMeg

NutMeg Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I love that Hades/Pain & Panic pin. I keep thinking about getting one to add to my Meg board. xD

Spr175psu likes this.
  4. NutMeg

NutMeg Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Use the code "Socal pinmaster" at checkout and you can get 25% off all pins. :)

*Firefly* likes this.
  5. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

I do not collect fantasy pins, but that elephant pin is so cute! My fiancé loves elephants, so.... I might have to consider it hehe

6. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Is it horrible of me as a herc collector that I never noticed in the pictures that pain and panic were dressed up like Meg and Hercules, respectively? I always just wanted the pin for hades, but now I love it even more.

NutMeg likes this.
  7. NutMeg

NutMeg Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Why is there no LOLing smiley?? xD xD xD It is a tiny bit horrible, both as a Herc collector and a person who presumably has eyesight... but I respect your honesty. <3

Spr175psu likes this.
  8. Tsuki

Tsuki Active Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I’m the same but this pin is beautiful. If you need the info or link let me know x

9. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

[​IMG]

Not really a mail day, but more like a cross country courier day (yesterday) when @jprincess came to visit California. I decided on a short vacation to hang out and she brought me all the pins she’s picked up for me at WDW last year! Including a zap (my happy place is with you). Yay for pins pins pins!!

CCofRR13, NutMeg and Haunted575 like this.
  10. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Congrats! It's so hard to find the tombstone ones especially in a non-scrapper version.

*Firefly* likes this.
  11. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Love the Thumper especially.

Georgia likes this.
  12. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Congrats! I so have to get my hands on the green Maleficent.

13. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

I had some nice mail delivery over the past couple of days, including the Doorway from @MerlinEmrys to finish off that set, a very nice trade with @sockgnome and, of course, the PHENOMENAL auction bid from @pincrazy. Plus a couple of PinPics and IG trades to boot!

[​IMG]

14. *Firefly*

*Firefly* Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

I know, I'm very cautious of HMs now after being burned a few times, now I only buy complete sets from sellers that don't move obscene quantities of pins. Luckily I usually like the weirder ones which I've had good luck with lately.

15. Tsuki

Tsuki Active Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Great pins everyone!! I’ve been a bit naughty and managed to snag a pin I’ve been after for a while:

[​IMG]

And I got another beautiful grail pin (I love dragons, frozen and GOT so :p )

[​IMG]

CCofRR13, Sami and Ajk like this.
  16. Georgia

Georgia Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Today's pin mail! [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

CCofRR13, Papaya and watzshakinbacon like this.
  17. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

18. Kristen W

Kristen W Member

0   0   0

So cool!

19. *Firefly*

*Firefly* Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

20. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Got these little beauties this week. They are SOOOOOO hard to get if you're not willing to spend a fortune for them. But I have now doubled my collection and am almost halfway to completing the set. Just another decade or so to go at the current rate! Good thing I'm patient when it comes to completing pin sets. :D
    [​IMG]

21. NutMeg

NutMeg Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I came home today feeling super sick and ready to crawl straight into bed, but there was some awesome pin mail on my porch waiting to cheer me up, including one of my biggest wants!

[​IMG]

Every time this pin comes up for trade/sale I always miss it, so it feels great to finally check it off!! I also got a couple of really cool fantasy pins:

[​IMG]

The Meg/Herc wedding pin has been a big want for a while now, and it's even lovelier in person. It's also HUGE!

[​IMG]

And look at the super cute inscription on the back:

[​IMG]

The other pin is also huge, and really beautiful in person! It wasn't originally on my fantasy pin wants list, but I'm so glad I got it. I know some people like to keep their fantasy pins separate from their "real" collections, but I think these two are pretty enough to make it to my Meg board! (Which I REALLY need to finish painting now that my lanyards are both full...)

[​IMG]

Also, the seller (who I only recently started chatting with, but who is quickly becoming a good pin buddy) knows that Esmeralda is my other fave, and he surprised me with this hand-made replica of Esmeralda's map of Paris!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm so touched that he actually made me this!!! Handmade gifts are truly the best! <3

CCofRR13, Sami, AshleyV and 5 others like this.
  22. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    456   0   0

Oh man! That's super awesome! And I love the Kingdom Hearts pin for sure. :D congrats on a delightful haul! :D

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

NutMeg likes this.
  23. Purplemandms

Purplemandms Like the candy!

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

[​IMG]

Got some pin mail today! Nothing I collect, but for $10 a piece I couldn't say no. (And it's hard to say no to impulse buys when you get bad news about grad applications don't follow my lead kids)

24. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

Got my first dumbo of the year this week and it’s an ADORABLE one!!
    [​IMG]

Bought this one of Facebook but I hope to make some trades this year for more dumbo!

CCofRR13, Sami, NutMeg and 1 other person like this.
  25. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    377   0   1

My 2 first mail days of 2018 and 2 great ones!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]