Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by earthbound, Oct 22, 2010.

1. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    376   0   1

I haven't been on DPF for a week or 2 because I haven't been feeling well, in the meantime I did get some great pinmail and plushies that really cheered me up :D
    [​IMG]
    Closeups of the pins:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I got this cutie on Friday:
    [​IMG]

2. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

Congrats on the pinmail. I really like the Anne/ Elsa profile pins. Very classy!

Also, LOVE your dolls!! Such a cute happy family!!

mickeymousje likes this.
  3. arielsdinglehopper

arielsdinglehopper Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Congratulations on the wonderful pin mail! That Rapunzel pin is gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    236   0   0

This just arrived. Got it for a crazy good price considering these are Shanghai cast member only pins, and for only my starting bid. I don't know if people weren't looking for this one when it went up or if the listing title was vague enough to hide from usual search terms, but whatevs, I'm just happy to not have to hunt for this anymore!

[​IMG]

5. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0

Home at last! It's perfect! [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

6. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Might have to share your secret with me, I've been looking for this one for a good price too, I only need one other Shanghai Rooster besides this one.

7. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    236   0   0

Being on ebay at just the right time? I was just searching for Robin Hood pins a few weeks ago and it popped up, so I threw on a bid and I won.

All I need is the little Alan-A-Dale Hidden Mickey to be Shanghai complete (as far as I know).

8. pretty Omi

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Gotcha, I didn't know if you were searching more vaguely and found it or something. I need the one you posted, and the red one that's a slider? Neither are on Pinpics

9. Damiens pins

Damiens pins Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

My friend Donna went to Dlp awhile back and got me these 2 beautiful pins I can't thankyou anothe for the pins

[​IMG]

CCofRR13, mickeymousje, Sami and 4 others like this.
  10. *Firefly*

*Firefly* Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Thanks to @MerlinEmrys for my beautiful Peter Pan jumbo anniversary pin! And I picked up what I think will be our last storybook pin, I paid more than I planned to but it was made clear that if we only got one more it had to be Ariel.

[​IMG]

11. Georgia

Georgia Member

0   0   0

SUPER excited about today's french pin mail! Especially that Miss Bunny who i never thought i'd own [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

12. arielsdinglehopper

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Omg amazing pin mail! <3 so jealous of Piglet, he's one of my grails!

Georgia likes this.
  13. Georgia

Georgia Member

0   0   0

Thanks! I got him for a great price too

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

arielsdinglehopper likes this.
  14. vans4bkah

vans4bkah Member

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

Really like the Jiminy. Hope to get one myself

Georgia likes this.
  15. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

So I just had an amazing trade with @slbrabham for a Meeko pin that is one of my daughter's grails. She's always loved him and the pin is just awesome. So not only did we receive this beautiful pin that my daughter totally loves, but also got all of these goodies!

[​IMG]

I have no idea how @slbrabham knew my daughter is absolutely crazy about palace pets. On our last disney world vacation, she had literally a 5 minute conversation with Cinderella about pumpkin and the other palace pets. And on our last DLR trip, she made friends with another little girl who was just as obsessed with palace pets as she is and they quizzed each other. She barely let me take that picture before grabbing the palace pet stickers, naming every single one of them, and placing them everywhere in the house. Thanks so much for the amazing pin mail!

PixiePost, Georgia, Sami and 3 others like this.
  16. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

:) I'm glad she like the pin and the stickers.

Spr175psu likes this.
  17. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nothing like getting some wildly out-of-season pin mail! :D

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    I love pins with hinges or pin-on-pin or other dangly bits on them, LOL!

18. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Man, this (and the others in this series) is such a beautiful pin. I wish they'd do one with Jack and Sally. I mean, "We're Simply Meant To Be" would be *perfect*.
    Congrats! :D

19. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Received my Peter Pan pins from Merlin, and some more Peter Pan goodness from Sora!! There was also a surprise in with the books from Sora, but that deserves a whooooole nother post... And let me just say that all of these items - pins and books - are so much nicer in person. OMG I drooled over the annotated Peter for a good 15 minutes and almost let dinner burn because of it.
    [​IMG]
    (Thanks to Luna for the photobomb! >.<)

20. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    236   0   0

This right here is exactly why bubble wrap *and* bubble mailers are vitally important to pin mail. It looks like it fell off the postal truck and was run over.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But, since GoofyinMadison bubble wrapped *and* used foam *and* mailed in a bubble mailer, the pins both survived with no damage at all, not even a loose post.

[​IMG]

Thanks for the amazing packing job and the great pin deal and also for sending the dollar coin for my collection, @GoofyinMadison ! They’re great additions to my Rescue Rangers collection! :)

21. Blurkishgirl

Blurkishgirl Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Here are a few new goodies for my collections. I don't collect Ariel but I love books and thought I'd start a side collection. My daughter isn't happy since she collects Ariel( but it's just one, right). I figured if I can just get 1 of each character I like with a book I'd be okay, (Ang says I don't need anymore collections).[​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

22. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

I was so excited about the Meeko grail mail for my daughter that I completely blanked on the other piece of grail mail for me!

I was finally able to score this bad boy!

[​IMG]

Sorry, it went straight onto my board before I could take a real picture, but make no mistake, this pin is tiny, probably the smallest toad pin I have. But it's LE 50, no I didn't leave off a zero, 5-0. Lowest LE sized pin I own. It's the Gold Edition version of another Toad pin I need (45457) that is part of a bigger Disneyland Map and pin set. The Gold editions also include a few others I need: Brer Rabbit, Brer Fox, and C&D. But first things first, a new and miniscule Toad grail pin to go up on the big board and cross off my siggy.

CCofRR13, mickeymousje, Ajk and 4 others like this.
  23. arielsdinglehopper

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Wow, awesome mail day!

24. pretty Omi

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Your daughter has good taste! I shall challenge her to a Palace Pet quiz off, should we ever meet ;3

25. GoofyinMadison

GoofyinMadison PinPics: DIZFAN

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

OUCH!!! I'm thrilled everything arrived unscathed.....someone at the post office was having a bad day!!!