Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by earthbound, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

That would be awesome! She needs a new challenger since she always beats me and then gets mad with me that I don't know the difference between, e.g., Bibbidy and Bloom. We're only a handful away from having a complete set.

2. S_scarne

S_scarne Member

0   0   0

Love that series sooo much!

3. S_scarne

S_scarne Member

0   0   0

Damn! Crazy pinmail

4. S_scarne

S_scarne Member

0   0   0

GRAILS

5. S_scarne

S_scarne Member

0   0   0

GRAILS!!!!!!

6. S_scarne

S_scarne Member

0   0   0

I love this pin

7. S_scarne

S_scarne Member

0   0   0

So cute

8. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    419   0   0

Trying to get enough posts to sell something? ;P Hahah!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

NutMeg likes this.
  9. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I just find them super adorable, and they remind me of the older Littlest Pet Shop toys from when I was a kid, but with a dash of Disney!
    At D23 Expo 2015 I found out they were making the Whisker Haven cartoon and the people who worked on it were so excited to know they had some adult fans out there LOL, they helped me acquire a whole set of the character buttons they were giving away. I should see who I have for extras. From the cartoon I love Treasure, and Dreamy.
    C'mon, Bloom is Aurora's pony, and Bibbity is Cinderella's ;) (the colors are usually a dead giveaway to who owns them)
    I also like toys of Summer (Rapunzel's kitty) cuz she kinda looks like me as a cat lol

Spr175psu and timeerkat like this.
  10. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

lol are you going through every single mail since the beginning of the thread? cuz that's a long way to go :p

11. S_scarne

S_scarne Member

0   0   0

I didn't realize how old this post was lol

12. S_scarne

S_scarne Member

0   0   0

I didn't realize how long ago it was

13. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

haha it's ok. i did the same thing when i was new.
    when i was looking at your posts, I was like.. i don't remember seeing these recently LOL

14. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    419   0   0

Hahah! I was wondering! XD cause all of a sudden stuff for 2010 was popping up from people I had never heard of! XD

Carry on! No worries! It just made me smile. XD

15. S_scarne

S_scarne Member

0   0   0

I've been a member for so long but I can't get into my old account haha

MerlinEmrys likes this.
  16. S_scarne

S_scarne Member

0   0   0

H
    haha I felt so dumb! I've been a member for so long but I can't get into my old account.. lol

17. MerlinEmrys

Rating - 100%
    419   0   0

No worries! Genuinely, I think we've all done it. XD

S_scarne likes this.
  18. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

yea I thought it was weird how someone would also think of making a similar username to sarah scarne haha

19. S_scarne

S_scarne Member

0   0   0

I can't get into my email to change the password. Also the "cache" code doesn't work so it locked my account. Lol

20. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

I had to quote this whole post because I love it all. I'm getting better at identifying them but their names are hard. Treasure is my daughter's favorite, of course because she loves Ariel, followed closely by pumpkin.

Do you mind posting those character buttons when you get the chance so I can show her? And we're adult fans too, we better be after tracking 95% of them down and watching the shorts on repeat for a year, so you're definitely not alone.

21. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I'm not even a fan of Ariel, but Treasure is an adorable little cat. God is Pumpkin always the messiest one!
    I will track down the buttons and shoot you a PM, maybe I can make a cute little surprise and activity to send for her :3

Spr175psu likes this.
  22. vans4bkah

vans4bkah Member

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

Just returned from DLR. I was able to go to the cast store for the first time and pick up a few traders and a new Pin bag. Most were pick ups by shelterkat. The stocking was a present for my wife from the Christmas store by the castle.

As a bonus I brought home bronchitis and the flu.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23. ladyroselie

ladyroselie Water Talent Fairy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I tend to lurk a lot and only post a little, so I'm working on that! Here is my excellent mail day today. My first Neverland Mermaid pin (!) and the start of what I hope will be an inspiring Esmeralda collection (one blurry eBay photo, a steal of a price, and just two days later she's mine!). I really adore Esmeralda's combination of compassion, faith, and bravery - plus her roots are similar to mine so she holds a very special place in my heart.

(Also in the mail - Blinc makes really good mascara, if you have sensitive eyes or skin I highly recommend it).

[​IMG]

NutMeg, Sami, Purplemandms and 2 others like this.
  24. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

Nice, you and @NutMeg can be near-seattle-ites who collect esmeralda!

NutMeg and ladyroselie like this.
  25. ladyroselie

ladyroselie Water Talent Fairy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Sounds good to me, because I will probably get into a Megara collection soon as well! Loved Hercules as a kid, love it even more as an adult. Though I won't be near Seattle for too much longer, me and my man are planning to move to CA in the next few months. Hopefully near Disneyland!