Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by earthbound, Oct 22, 2010.

1. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I had a busy week of trading. I made several trades through pinpics. I traded with emasond for the fish sisters HMs, Tiana pins, and thrones. My niece is now only missing the Aurora throne from that set.
    [​IMG]

The below pins were from several other trades on Pinpics. The Rapunzel Bookmark is for my sister and the NBC puzzle piece is for my nephew. He now only needs Zero to have the entire puzzle including the two chasers. [​IMG]

I bought the below set for the Gaston pin. The set was a bargain, and it gives me more pins to trade. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papaya, Sami, CCofRR13 and 4 others like this.
  2. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

Those BOLO's!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

3. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

They do look nice all together, but I can't start a new collection or set. All I wanted is the Gaston pin. I'm trading the rest.

4. vans4bkah

vans4bkah Member

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Epic mail day for me. Most from earchive vault. Several from my signature

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Papaya, pilcrow, CCofRR13 and 7 others like this.
  5. Ajk

Ajk New to DPF but not to trading

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Wish I had more of your wants! :)

slbrabham likes this.
  6. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Wow! What a great bunch of pins! I love all the storybook pins but that first set is phenomenal. Congrats!

7. caw caw rawr

caw caw rawr Squirrel!

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

[​IMG]

I've wanted this pin since I first started collecting, before I narrowed down my collection(s). With the heroine craze (that just doesn't sound right) someone was selling her for a great price and I couldn't resist.

pilcrow, Sami, CCofRR13 and 7 others like this.
  8. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Well! I had a fantastic day going to Disneyland yesterday, hanging with Krystina per usual, meeting Ashley and Jabberwocky, seeing Ang for a bit, and hanging out with Tessa and doing the egg hunt for the first time!!
    Here’s my trade haul for the day
    [​IMG]

Oh you know, nothing too exciting... oh except for this
    [​IMG]
    That’s right, I got mah BT! Woot woot!
    [​IMG]
    It was a pretty painless trade, all things considered. Especially since I’ve been chasing after this pin since it’s release haha!

I also got this lovely pin from Tessa, which she graciously held for me, and even included the artwork! This is my bf’s first grail I would say. Since as soon as he saw a photo of it in her game, he pestered me about trying to trade for it or could I find it somewhere. He’s not super into pin trading, more or less does it so he can be included, but he REALLY wanted this pin!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Papaya, pilcrow, CCofRR13 and 9 others like this.
  9. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    84   0   0

Great haul!! Congrats on the BT!

10. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    231   0   0

[​IMG]

And here is my haul from yesterday. The two blocks were a pickup that Omi arranged, and the rest was from trading. Officially a Felix completist again! And another Timon PTD to add to the small hoard. Most of the rest are traders.

After the gold frame cats scrappers came out I was wary of trying to get Simba/Nala, but the person who I traded with for this one is a pretty prominent pin person and I trust that hers was real.

mickeymousje, Papaya, pilcrow and 9 others like this.
  11. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Nice!! You got another Timon haha, you gotta start working on that Jangles hoard ;)
    [​IMG]

CCofRR13 likes this.
  12. AshleyV

AshleyV Active Member

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

[​IMG]

CCofRR13 and pretty Omi like this.
  13. arielsdinglehopper

arielsdinglehopper Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

[​IMG]

Was having a really difficult morning health wise, but this beauty arriving made things so much better - my first ever PTD and of one of my favourite girls! Thank you so much @maiarebecca <3

14. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Awesome mail day, congrats! It's a good thing I already knew about that grey-background, coffin-shaped Lock, Shock and Barrel pin set or I would have lost my mind just now, hahaha! Sorry I can't help you with your Oogie pin, I hope you find him! :D

Ajk likes this.
  15. TinyTink

TinyTink Africa-The Real Animal Kingdom DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I love the cork board lanyard hanger - might you be willing to share where one might get one of those :)

16. LittleBird

LittleBird Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    140   0   0

I got it from Target, but I went to their site to find a listing for it and it wasn't there anymore. :( (I got it a few years ago.)

Amazon has a few similar things listed though. Here's one example: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MDV3JR5/?tag=thebroketogra-20. Searching different websites for "mail organizers" or "key racks" will get you similar results.

TinyTink likes this.
  17. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    231   0   0

Yay, another Daisy fan! Congrats on your first PTD, she's a lovely one! (I think this is my favorite of the five Daisy PTDs so far.)

arielsdinglehopper likes this.
  18. arielsdinglehopper

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Woohoo! Thank you so much! :D Me too actually, she's just adorable <3

19. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Awesome haul! Congrats!

20. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Welcome to the slippery slope that is PTDs!

arielsdinglehopper likes this.
  21. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

So in my previous post, I alluded to a day when two grails would land at my doorstep as a result of the bay 20% sale. Well, that day is today!! But not only that, but some more amazing pins came today. The day would only have been better if it were also a snow day and I didn't have to go to work. But that's exactly what happened! Granted, I had to work from home. But working from home with the cats, daughter, and wife absolutely beats commuting to work!

Anyway, here are all of the amazing pins!!

[​IMG]

That Hercules set is Grail #1 and the Hercules LE 110 (the Japan Disney Store version, not U.S.) is Grail #2.

That Splash Chip and Dale is a splash mountain grail for me and a chip and dale grail for my wife. Guess whose collection it ended up in?? There really are very few things I like more than characters on my favorite rides. That's why the Tiana and Naveen WDI on Splash is one of my ultimate grails.

Finally, that ENG pin is awesome and I can finally start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel to becoming an ENG completist. There are still a few rare ones left and a few are impossible to trade for, so we'll see how long it takes me.

Some closeups.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But wait, there's more!!

[​IMG]

Two Gaston pins to add to the collection and I love both of them. Just check out Gaston's face on the Villain series pin, it's priceless!

[​IMG]

And here on the Thanksgiving pin, I'm not sure I understand it. It looks like Wilderness Lodge and a mischievous Turkey who has a score to settle with Gaston for some reason. Maybe because he's a hunter? But he uses antlers in all of his decorating, not turkey feathers. Whatever!

[​IMG]

The Captain Hook and Red Queen pins from the same set were impulse buys. I have a problem. And they're officially traders.

Some days, it's nice to be cooped up in the house, with loved ones and pins.

Papaya, pilcrow, Haunted575 and 4 others like this.
  22. CanaDaLE

CanaDaLE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

That Chip & Dale is super cute.. Congrats

Spr175psu likes this.
  23. arielsdinglehopper

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Amazing haul @Spr175psu! Congrats on the grails!

Spr175psu likes this.
  24. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

What an awesome batch of fantastic pins! Congrats!

Spr175psu likes this.
  25. katelouise

katelouise lunapins on Instagram!

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

My hidden mickey haul from @Shelterkat 's pick up thread! No Rapunzel diamond sadly but we did pretty well with the other completers! All except for Attina will be for trade

[​IMG]

CCofRR13, Ajk, Spr175psu and 2 others like this.