Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by earthbound, Oct 22, 2010.

1. PixiePost

PixiePost Previously SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    145   0   0

New Robin Hood (fantasy) pin:
    [​IMG]

Updated RH collection:
    [​IMG]

Once I get the last few RH PTDs from my wants list (Skippy, Sis, and Toby), this collection will be complete!

(I’m pretty picky about which pins I want for my side collections... I only collect the ones I LOVE, and I’m content to leave the biggies like the BT, Marian heroine, and WDI cluster to the serious RH collectors!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

I received some Park Pack pins from some fantastic DPF traders! Much appreciate the help with this! Thanks you guys!

Here's also a photo of the collection so far not including the current month's release.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

3. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    443   0   0

Does it count as a mail day if you bought it yourself in person? XD

@Addicted to Alice Pins showed me this cup a while ago and knew I had to have it... So I now have it XD

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

4. Tamatoa

Tamatoa I'd rather be shiny!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Fantasia went to Epcot without me to pin trade and she bought home presents!

[​IMG][​IMG]

I finally got that Ursula Hidden Mickey! I've been on the hunt for that one for like... eleven years. It's such a stupid pin to have evaded me for that long but I FINALLY have it! And the Bad Boys one is my Ultimate Ultimate grail. There is not a single pin in the world that I wanted more than that and it's MIIIIIINE~
    [​IMG]

Also my very first Windows of Evil which happens to be my favorite so far, and two rad Hunchback pins, and a button that I need to find a home for. My bestie is best bestie~

mickeymousje, Ajk, NutMeg and 5 others like this.
  5. Purplemandms

Purplemandms Like the candy!

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Yay!!! You got that Maximus pin on card! So happy for you. :)

6. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

Yay! It looks like the road trip is back on. Just got confirmation from the store that they received these yesterday. I'll scoop up as many as I can tomorrow if anyone is interested either for At Cost (+shipping) or Trade.

Edit: And yes, I just quoted my own post to say that. Very trippy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. caw caw rawr

caw caw rawr Squirrel!

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Be sure to look closely at the Box Lunch Kronk pins. The only reason I didn't grab more for people here is that the quality was not good on them. I grabbed the best one they had and it was the only one that wasn't missing enamel or had extra in spots. Good luck to you! :)

8. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Finally got the chance to take a pic of these beautiful beautiful pins! When they popped up on the PP@Cost list, I figured I might have a chance at them with a little help. A few people volunteered and gave me a shot - which I really appreciate - but @MerlinEmrys was the lucky one who got it on his list. Thank you so much for helping me get this set, Merlin! The Teacher's Day pin was a pickup, and the other two were a PP trade with EngineerJohn. If ever get around to it, I'll post a pic of what I'm using the UP set for! ;)
    [​IMG]

9. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    507   0   0

Came in this week!

[​IMG]

10. NutMeg

NutMeg Big Tough Girl

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

NEEEEEEEEEEEED.

I went to check if they were available online yet - they aren't, but HOLY COW LOOK WHAT ELSE THEY HAVE:

[​IMG]

So now I have to go out of my way to the actual store to not only buy the Kronk pins, but to also feel up these mystery bags to try to discern which ones contain Meg and Esmeralda until the manager asks me to please leave because I'm making people uncomfortable.

11. NutMeg

NutMeg Big Tough Girl

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Not a bad little haul. ;) I hope you're feeling better!!! <3 <3 <3

mickeymousje likes this.
  12. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

Don't have many of these but this one has Nana and popped up at a good price. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

13. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    443   0   0

I think they have those same blind bags AE Walmart? I feel like I saw them there jot long ago....

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

14. NutMeg

NutMeg Big Tough Girl

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oh yay! I can creepily feel up the bags at Walmart for as long as I want without being thrown out because, ya know, it's Walmart. xD

15. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

That can be a paid job...blind bag feeler upper...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

16. NutMeg

NutMeg Big Tough Girl

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Excuse me m'am, can I offer to feel up your bags today? No extra charge! :D

[​IMG]

What thread is this again?

17. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I saw these yesterday and instantly thought of you! Sadly at Box Lunch the figures have cardboard around them inside the bag so you can't feel them up anymore :T
    Sometimes people sell the already open ones on the auction site tho :p

NutMeg likes this.
  18. NutMeg

NutMeg Big Tough Girl

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

CURSES! FOILED AGAIN!!!

[​IMG]

Hehe thanks for the tip though! I'll see if I can find any near cost. I already have an Anastasia keychain, so hopefully I can grab Meg and Es and complete my holy trinity. :D

pretty Omi likes this.
  19. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I just really appreciate your use of a Skeletor gif here

20. cyke23

cyke23 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

A long time ago, I remember doing this at Lego store at DTD but trying to be discreet. One lady asked if I was looking for a particular character, and with deer in headlights look, I admitted yes. She said she was too, so we both were doing this. Never found that Maleficent....

cadien likes this.
  21. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Those are some awesome pins! Congrats!

22. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Wow, love it. I did this at a hot topic in order to find stitch in some blind bags. I hoped I was being sneaky, but I am sure they were totally on to me.

And... feeling up those bags worked. I gave the sealed blind bags as a gift to my daughter and they were exactly what she wanted. Hahaha

23. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

So, no big deal, but an amazing package from
    @bcol arrived today!

[​IMG]

All except the toad are from Bruce. The top three are zaps. Thanks so much, Bruce! Somehow you discovered my secret collection. I loved the show, "Doug", since I was a kid and watched it on Nickelodeon, before Disney bought the rights to it. Every so often, my daughter and I watch it on Hulu and she, of course, likes Patti the best, but also somehow thinks Roger is funny. Ugh!

Anyway, ever since I discovered that there were pins and buttons associated with the show, I have tried to collect them and Bruce hooked me up with three of them!

Not to mention that he also traded me one of my ultimate, ultimate grails, a pin that I never thought I would own.

This guy!

[​IMG]

And the poster pin too, which proved to be very challenging to track down but it's finally all mine!

[​IMG]

Thank you so much, @bcol, for everything. I absolutely love my new Herc pins and my daughter has already claimed the Doug buttons for herself and declared the Doug collection is hers. And I think my Toad grails are already starting to get jealous because I can't stop staring and smiling at that Herc BT.

24. caw caw rawr

caw caw rawr Squirrel!

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Sweet! Congrats!

Spr175psu likes this.
  25. Tamatoa

Tamatoa I'd rather be shiny!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Slightly OT but if anyone wants the human Kuzco in that blind bag set, I have him! I was aiming for Quasi and Esmeralda and it... didn't happen. And then the Walgreens near me stopped selling them.

TheMickeyMouseRules likes this.