Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by earthbound, Oct 22, 2010.

1. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    378   0   1

I had a couple more packages in the past few weeks but haven’t had the energy to go on DPF a lot. So here is last weeks mailday :) so happy with the Tangled cluster pin!!
    [​IMG]

2. Kerri780

Kerri780 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Awesome pins but I looooveeeee the My Cat one the most! <3

3. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

Labor Day weekend was so busy! I got my auction winnings from Lucy

[​IMG]

Hehehhehee thank you @Disneychildwithin!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Papaya

Papaya Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Today I received my part of the trade with @Snoffsan ! :donald:

[​IMG]

Nothing like new pins with 2 of my top 3 Disney princesses! And with Tiana, I finally have all the nesting dolls I needed.

I was also zapped in an absolutely amazing way, brb crying over it in the ZAP thread. Thank you so much!!

5. MommaIvy

MommaIvy Active Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

I got my first ever pin delivery today!!! So dang excited. Thanks to Yay3 for getting them to me quickly and nicely wrapped. I am sad I didn’t buy more lol

6. ladyroselie

ladyroselie Water Talent Fairy

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Awesome mail day once again! Thank you to @AshleyV for the extra little goodies and a lovely Snow White trade. Amy Mebberson is my absolute favorite artist and I am so happy to have a piece representing her work. Rapunzel came safe and sound from ShopDisney and now I just need to get Snow White to be up to date. Also, a cute little pin from Japan for one of my side collections, green dress Anna. Don't worry though, I have two Tinker Bell pins on the way from Spain and am not neglecting my main pixie!

It all helps ease the pain of not getting anything from this morning's online release... :D

[​IMG]

7. YAY3!

YAY3! Member

Rating - 100%
    91   0   2

Had this package waiting outside my house today.
    [​IMG]

Safe to say I have some work to do this week... o_O

8. YAY3!

YAY3! Member

Rating - 100%
    91   0   2

Glad they got there safe!

MommaIvy likes this.
  9. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    491   0   0

I got my amazing package from @pretty_omi who included an adorbz stowaway!

[​IMG]

These pins are so incredibly beautiful and big in person! I'm also pumped to see Disney testing out other metals! I've seen a lot of black nickel lately, and the TVs here are Rose gold. :D they all look amazing!

And that Cogsy!! He's so fluffy and does, indeed, smell like roses!! :D

Thanks Omi!! This was awesome mail to open up after a full day of "to-do" lists! :D

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

10. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Had a fun bit of mail today. Got a nice Sorcerers card on trade with @pins4twin and @pkf helped me finish my film mystery set with Herc/Meg. The others are from a trade/sale combo from @disneypin_collector on IG.
    [​IMG]

11. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Had a fun bit of mail today. Got a nice Sorcerers card on trade with @pins4twin and @pkf helped me finish my film mystery set with Herc/Meg. The others are from a trade/sale combo from @disneypin_collector on IG.
    [​IMG]

CCofRR13 likes this.
  12. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

That Cogsworth is really adorable! And I didn't even notice that the metal was different on mine! I'll have to take a closer look.

pretty Omi likes this.
  13. BATB_Abbi

BATB_Abbi Abbi

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Finally starting to trade again. And the trade I made reminded me of why I love doing this. @AlaskanMalamute

Thank you thank you.

[​IMG]

Also a story, I was originally trading for all three of these pins, but one of my pins I was trading with was a fake, so we were planning on only trading for 2. I was so surprised to see all three of them an a belle keychain. Just an incredible trade and my greatest thanks Andy!! The kindest of others is truly incredible.

CCofRR13, mickeymousje, Ajk and 8 others like this.
  14. AlaskanMalamute

AlaskanMalamute Active Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

My pleasure! Glad you like it!

15. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    378   0   0

Thank you Merlin for the pickup of this lovely pin!!! It's even better than I imagined it would be!![​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

16. Dominik

Dominik New Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I received a wonderful package from @Connies_Hobby today! :) These pins are absolutely gorgeous!! Disney Afternoon is also my main collection.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also picked up the following pin on the bay. It looks even better in person than online!

[​IMG]

17. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

I forgot if I told you, these all ended up being LE 400, not limited release, also

Tokaji likes this.
  18. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Whoops I slacked off on posting pin mail this weekend!
    [​IMG]

Pins from Merlin! I traded him pins from our Channel 28 event for some pickups from his coast! The Tale Spin pin he pulled from the event, and it’s an AP! He remembered that Tale Spin is my Disney Afternoon show of choice! Thank you for this awesome pin! My first AP for my collection!
    [​IMG]

And my part in a co-op from Anne, @TheMickeyMouseRules! Love these pins, they are all SO cute!
    [​IMG]

Also check this out! I won a raffle on IG and got a free Pinfolio! I didn’t expect to get it this lightning fast tho holy cow!! I love it! Featuring my favorite bunny cop!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

Ooh congrats on the win! Looks nice!

20. arielsdinglehopper

arielsdinglehopper Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

[​IMG]

Today’s mail day is possibly my favourite ever! I got my package from @MerlinEmrys through, featuring the new Marie HM he picked up for me as well as some DSSH purchases from @Tokaji and @watzshakinbacon - thank you guys! <3 I also got an extremely special pin to me - the kittens gold frame from D23 last year. This was one of my ultimate grails and one I never thought I’d own as it’s always been way out of my price range, however a seller on eBay was selling it for a great deal and accepted the offer I submitted and it’s finally mine! I’m still in shock and a little emotional (anyone else get like this after achieving a grail?!) and I’m so in love <3

Here’s a look at my updated Aristocats board now:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  21. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

I had few packages in the mail yesterday. First, @Connies_Hobby mailed my Channel 28 mystery box pins. I love the old school TV shape and the different metal backs. I got a few to keep and some to trade (which is fun!). My Rapunzel Silhouette arrived, as well. [​IMG]
    Thanks @Connies_Hobby

22. cadien

cadien Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

I really loved the metal on the tv pins too. And it's such an appropriate color!

Connies_Hobby likes this.
  23. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

Yay!! I was wondering if you ever got it hehe the board is looking great!

arielsdinglehopper and DisneyJ like this.
  24. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Yesterday was an exceptional mail day. Must have been the holiday. I got my Channel 28 pins from Connie's Hobby. [​IMG]

Only need two more of the mystery pins: Scrooge and Bonkers. Have these two for trade.[​IMG]

Also got pins in a trade from a very nice pin partner in California. The Cinderella pins are keepers, but the other two are for trade. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

25. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

I see that you have two of the Scrooge McDucks. Would you be interested in trading one? Are you keeping the Bonkers?

slbrabham likes this.