Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by earthbound, Oct 22, 2010.

1. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

Today’s pinmail is from Japan! His/ her handwriting is so nice! I’m jelly

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. HyenaDip

HyenaDip Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

[​IMG]

Bit of a mixed bag today.

3. *Firefly*

*Firefly* Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Some of my mail from the past week or so! Some more Nemo anniversary pins and a LE jumbo from 2007.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Another looooong awaited Acme pin but it is gorgeous, worth the wait I guess?

[​IMG]

And my monthly WDW pickup from the great @MerlinEmrys also arrived this week along with my animation celebration pins!!

[​IMG]

Mike_Mouse, mickeymousje, Ajk and 8 others like this.
  4. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

I usually open my mail on the weekend. I had a busy week trading with some great traders so now I get to show off my new pretties and thank the awesome people who helped me attain them. I traded a few of the Channel 28 mystery pins for others from the set. I was on the lookout for the Chip and Dale pins for my nephew. Thanks to some great members here I was able to get him the pin he needed to complete the pair.
    PS This has been a great set to trade. It's so much fun, I've traded some just to trade.

[​IMG]
    Thanks @pretty Omi My niece who loves Wonder Woman snagged the awesome sticker.

[​IMG]R
    Thanks @pins4twin

@TheMickeyMouseRules contacted me about a trade for one pin. We were able to work out a trade for another two. The package she sent was super fun with the extra stickers.
    [​IMG]
    Thanks @TheMickeyMouseRules

I made a few purchases from members that were basically at cost sells for pins for my collections. A really awesome member offered to pick up at cost the pink dress Ariel Hot Art lanyard trader pin when at the event when I mentioned how much I love Ariel in her pink dress. The pin is really detailed and beautiful. No funny expressions or wonky eyes here. Thank you soooo much to that awesome member. [​IMG]

I bought two pins from Lucy's sale and they arrived in the cutest box. I got one for Sis and one for me. As with all of Lucy's packages, she added lots of cute extras. In fact there were so many cute extras, they needed a separate picture. I'm glad I @met" you, as well through this great forum.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks @Disneychildwithin

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    Mike_Mouse, mickeymousje, Ajk and 5 others like this.
  5. broadwaybookworm

broadwaybookworm Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

My haul from yesterday’s pin trading event from NYC. The highlights for me are the cute Christmas pins and the High School Musical.

[​IMG]

6. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

Just got back home after a much needed vacation to some amazing pin mail and a couple of mini grails!

But first my pins from @Rasputin’s last (please not last!) game.

[​IMG]

And also got the rapunzel and Flynn big thunder mountain pin from that game!

[​IMG]

It was this wdi princes and princesses on thrill rides set that made me want to start collecting pins and now I have two out of the six. That Tiana and Naveen on splash was a grail of mine for my splash mountain collection.

Which brings me to two more mini grails courtesy of a trade with an awesome trader on pin pics who is a fellow toad collector (there aren’t many of us so we naturally became friends) and after some months of planning, we were able to work something out.

[​IMG]

Next, thank you so much @pretty Omi for saving for me the Herc cutie and trading it. He’s so cute (well duh! He’s a cutie!) and my little one loves the stickers!

[​IMG]

And finally, one last hard to find mini grail. The toad license plate chaser! Him and the regular license plate came as a set but since I already have the regular one and don’t need it, I propose the following Mr. Toad sweepstakes giveaway extravaganza!!

For the pin on the right.

[​IMG]

Whoever PMs me the best reason for loving Mr. Toad (it has to be genuine. I’ll know.) will get this pin on the right in the above picture completely free including shipping! Actual Mr. Toad collectors will get a bonus point since I really would like to help other toad collectors and otherwise want to spread the joy of Mr. Toad.

If there are many applicants, I will create a separate thread to keep track and log submissions and winner will be announced in exactly one week, 9/24 at 8:00 PM. Sweepstakes submissions will be received up until 5:00 PM on 9/24. Enjoy!

The winner will additionally receive a bonus zap of my choosing.

EDIT: Auction created for the Mr. Toad pin. All submissions that have been sent already will be included. If you would like to resubmit, please do so in the auction thread. Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  7. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

PM sent for your Extravaganza.

Spr175psu likes this.
  8. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

Good Luck!

9. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

Quick pic before I run and hide em from my hubby...
    [​IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

10. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

[​IMG]

krand1276 and Disneychildwithin like this.
  11. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

Wow! That is a haul! Congrats!

Disneychildwithin likes this.
  12. LittleBird

LittleBird Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    145   0   0

It's been a good few months. :)

[​IMG]

Thank you to everyone who helped me get these pins!

TinyTink, bcol, caw caw rawr and 13 others like this.
  13. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

Wow! That's pretty much every Mulan pin that's come out, congrats! I still need several of those...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

bcol likes this.
  14. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Man, whoever you got the Belle from has their pins seriously organized.

MommaIvy, theoucharis and krand1276 like this.
  15. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

So many grails! Congrats!

16. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    378   0   1

Last weeks mail days:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I went to a pin trading evening organized here in the Netherlands on Saturday. First I didn’t want to go because I’m still very tired and weak of the radiation treatments but I did go and stayed for 2 hours and got home with this:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    108   0   0

Did a trade with @pins4twin and received this adorable Lucifer pin that has been on my Want list for a long time

[​IMG]

Also, received my pins from the latest game from @Rasputin

[​IMG]

18. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Wow! So many incredible pins! Congrats! Hopefully looking at all those beauties helps you feel better.

mickeymousje likes this.
  19. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    378   0   1

Thank you!! Yes it sure does!! :D

20. GreyWyvern

GreyWyvern Figment Fan Since '84

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

21. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

Wow! That’s an impressive haul! Hope you had fun too

mickeymousje likes this.
  22. arielsdinglehopper

arielsdinglehopper Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Amazing haul!

mickeymousje likes this.
  23. ladyroselie

ladyroselie Water Talent Fairy

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Great haul! That Tinker Bell ribbon and butterfly pin is insanely pretty... the hunt is on for me now :D

GreyWyvern likes this.
  24. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

[​IMG]
    Traded with Christine and got this lovely Cinderella and a great Zap. Thank you so such.
    [​IMG]
    Tokaji forgot this small Buzz pin last week, so sent him along with a tsum tsum friend. Finally have the 2013 hidden mickeys done!
    [​IMG]
    Traded for these at the Windy City pin meet. The Lucifer is a fantasy, but he has the mice with him, so he will go with my Cinderella stuff.
    Got my DSSH haul, but waiting for sis to come home before I open the package. She was the one to get through on a school computer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

25. tiggeriffic

tiggeriffic DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

You guys are getting SO MANY really nice pins! Lots of great new ones and quite a few older ones that I hadn't seen before! :tigger:
    [​IMG]

watzshakinbacon likes this.