Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by earthbound, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Keep forgetting to post this, but I did a trade with Merlin, and he sent along some pickups as well! I got 4 different mystery pins from this set. Now I just need the rest.... Thanks Merlin!
    [​IMG]

2. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

I got mail this week! I made a trade with @Ajk for the only Hercules Park Pack pin I needed and for a few Mermaid PTDs. The second picture includes the zap he sent me. Thank you! [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    raikipins, CCofRR13, Kerri780 and 5 others like this.
  3. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Came home from some business travel to a nice little batch of pins! My side of the trade with @slbrabham helped me on several sets while I got a whole batch of racers from @crooz’s ptd sale.

[​IMG]

4. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    262   0   0

Ooooooh golly!

[​IMG]

Three more Robins to cross off the dwindling list!

[​IMG]

An almost-complete set! The upside-down pins are placeholders for the ones I'm missing. I have Human Merlin and Human Mim trades set up already, just missing Alligator Mim.

These pins are REDONK big for mystery pack pins. I laid them out in one straight line and it measured four feet.

5. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    81   0   0

How jealous am I right now? Congrats!

timeerkat and krand1276 like this.
  6. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

WOW! That's amazing and fantastic. Major Congrats!

timeerkat likes this.
  7. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Congrats. I know this is a set that you have eagerly been awaiting Disney to produce. Good luck in your search for the final one.

timeerkat likes this.
  8. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

I got my Taste of Royalty pins. The Rapunzel looks good and Sister will like it. I'm pleased that they are here. [​IMG]
    I have an extra Mulan for trade.

9. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    123   0   0

That was so fast!!

timeerkat likes this.
  10. DawnB

DawnB Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

December Pins (been looking for the Elsa TsumTsum Pin forever, so happy I found, it was brand new on card too)
    [​IMG]

11. xdattax

xdattax Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0

Look what came from Pretty Omi!

[​IMG]

We co-opted the winter pins, but an adorable wallet snuck in too! It has a ring for a lanyard so it might work out as a park wallet, since I don’t carry my purse or big wallet at Disney.

Thank you Omi!

12. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Yay! I'm so glad you can use it! I just couldn't resist sending it with all the Eevee's! I too use a big wallet, haha, been trying to learn how to consolidate for the parks as well ^^

13. ItzaPinfan

ItzaPinfan Noob

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Holy Cow! How is this even possible already!!! Congratulations!!!

14. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.7%
    42   1   0

ToT

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

slbrabham likes this.
  15. stitchismyspiritanimal

stitchismyspiritanimal Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Do you have any wants listed on pinpics?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

16. cyke23

cyke23 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Here’s my Disneyland haul from the weekend. My favorite is the Horned King window. I had a lot of fun at Carthay because I drank 3 Sleigh Ride martinis to get those 3 light-up snowflakes, and the drinks were delicious. Funny story: The Mickey tin has a convex bottom and contains small packages of shortbread cookies (you know those red package ones). I asked the CM to wrap it a lot because the ears are kinda fragile. TSA thought it could be ice, so I had to unwrap it, and the agent pulled out all the cookies to make sure nothing else was in there. I think she wanted one!

[​IMG]

17. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

The Sleigh Ride was really good! One of the few things I got to sneak over to the park to try while I wasn't feeling well during the trip.[​IMG]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

cyke23 likes this.
  18. ItzaPinfan

ItzaPinfan Noob

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Came home from my DLR trip to pinmail! No greater feeling! Thanks @Khossler and @tonkatoy for the trades! Finished the Loungefly Disney icons and closer finishing other sets.

And @khossler with the super cute Pluto HM zap!!! Yiiii! Because fact, life is better with dogs...:))

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    raikipins, Kerri780, CCofRR13 and 7 others like this.
  19. khossler

khossler Moana and Toy Story Collector!

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Yay!!! I’m glad you liked it!!! I got mine too and my mom claimed the Minnie as soon as she saw it! Thanks again!

20. AshleyV

AshleyV Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Not pinmail exactly, but this is my WDW trip haul! (Most of these are for trade except for the Ravenclaw, Mickey/Minnie MVMCP, and resort ornament pins... I wanted to collect one for each resort I visited during my trip. :))

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

So just got back from my Disney/Universal trip and was drop dead tired so couldn't post my awesome, incredible mail day.

But here it is!

First and foremost, an ultimate, ultimate, super duper ultimate, Toad grail!

[​IMG]

Not on pinpics. Not on PTDB. Not a pin I thought I would ever spot in the wild. And it's mine, all mine!! And it has found its forever home. And please check out for yourselves that edition size!

[​IMG]

No, that is not a misprint. It's LE 15!! One Five. Fifteen. It's from the same set as the other ultimate toad in my signature, the Happy Haunts Ghoulish Gatherings Framed Set of 2004, of which there were only 15 made.

Oh and a much farther away second place from yesterday is the full Hercules Sedesma set.

[​IMG]

I already have the Herc Arrow and Meg so they may appear in a future auction if there is sufficient interest.

In keeping with the meg theme, I also got this mini grail in the mail!

[​IMG]

And I finally got my Ariel taste of royalty! Which my daughter deemed board worthy! Good for acme!

[​IMG]

Also received not one but two toad pins that I didn’t think existed. Found it on an eBay-like website in Spain that was entirely in Spanish! Good thing I speak pins :)

[​IMG]

I had the Coca Cola toad pin already and now I have two of these Coke Toads!

And speaking of getting extras of Toad pins for absolutely no reason, I somehow wound up with another one of these that I already had!

[​IMG]

I couldn’t resist, I have a toad problem.

Finally, I have received 6 out of 9 Hercules park pack pins. Thanks so much @Ajk, @Drwholittle, @starry_solo, and @stitchismyspiritanimal! Final three coming soon from @Arendelle! Have I said it enough how much I love DPF?

[​IMG]

Oh and for anyone keeping score, I am still five away from being a toad completist since these pins were never on my list since I didn’t think they existed.

22. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    81   0   0

Ashley, check out my pinpics, interested in the Betamax sweater, one or both since my niece would love one too.

23. AshleyV

AshleyV Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

I'm sure we can work something out, I'll PM you. :)

Disneychildwithin likes this.
  24. Patrick

Patrick New Collector

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

These past couple weeks have been... pricey. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

25. stitchismyspiritanimal

stitchismyspiritanimal Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Happy to do my part to help you out!